Indian Stance A+B aGI'd 2K

Aww c'mon, it *does* connect with a lot of Ks. It also catches stuff like Voldo's MC 66 and Yoshi's FLE 66 too.

@rddk: LOL if the Ezio double-MED aGI :K :K wasn't a setup, that was fucking swaagggg. I tried it a lot of times against my Ezio friend too, but he just shoots the high arrow during the backflip between the first and second :K. Not sure if it's a glitch but the pushback from the arrow when Yoshi is caught flying has some insane RO properties.

Not sure if it's a glitch but the pushback from the arrow when Yoshi is caught flying has some insane RO properties.
It's intentional since Ezio can't get crossbow off any of his launchers (all one of them). It's pretty hilarious, but you should see the knockback against airborne opponents that Yoshimitsu's IFP jumping spinning kick has (the HARENGETI one).

I'm pretty sure that to judge if an attack can be GI'ed by MED A+B then use common sense, you also have got to remember that "vertical" is fairly misleading and some kicks or "horizontals" can be classed as verticals as such and therefore can be GI'ed by MED A+B.

Hope this answers your question.

Back