Injustice: Gods Among Us

The game is out, i have a friend who has it already and let me say, fun as nuts.

Deathstroke is lame as hell, bullets everywhere. Aquaman though is really good, like he has everything. His super hits 180 degrees around him, and hits vertically twice his body size and you can't jump it, no air blocking of course and it's an overhead.

cad-20130415-bcf12.png

Then my job here is done. :)

Wii U Injustice delayed for a week in the UK. I misread the Eurogamer article and went into a private rage. But now I am read good.

Had a chance to use most of the roster this morning. I gotta say Doomsday's a disappointment, but Deathstroke more than makes up for it. Currently, my faves are Supes, Black Adam, and Deathstroke.

Hey guys I have a few questions and considering buying this game, yay.

One, I know the game is new still and patches still have yet to come out buuut one of the most questions asked...
How's the lag? I heard some people there's input delay, but that's no biggie. Other people said it was really smooth.

2. How do the lobbys work? Can you spectate? How many people can be in a lobby at once? I saw someone say you can fight other people while waiting or something. But I decided to ask here to be sure.

That's all my questions for now, if I have any more, I'll be sure to ask them when I have them on my mind.
Thanks for advance when answering them. :)

Remember to turn of the game's negative edge. It helps a shit ton.

The game feels like a faster MK9, and sort of like a sluggish SFIV (execution-wise).

I like it so far. It's a nice change from all of the Marvel or whatever. My one complaint is that NRS still decided to go with the Dial-a-Kombo system. Why didn't they just take it a step further and go all Tekken on this game.

Back