Is Marginal an Illuminati spy?

You guys literally troll yourselves, this is a fun fun thread about a member who is probably a spy, you put in your cents into the joke and you get debated in the joke whilst keeping up the joke.

Then you guys take the critique seriously and kill the joke and turn the thread into a joke about you.

These are all jokes, have fun with the joke or ignore the joke.

god damn it guys how could people troll themselves in this thread look at the goddamn title jesus

No. I merely require sleep to do my job. I finished what you started already. Hold that L and supersize my victory fries please Mr. Alex. Good day sir :)

You finished what? You blew up yesterday and threw a hissy fit. Is that considered your victory? Learn2Logic.

You guys literally troll yourselves, this is a fun fun thread about a member who is probably a spy, you put in your cents into the joke and you get debated in the joke whilst keeping up the joke.

Then you guys take the critique seriously and kill the joke and turn the thread into a joke about you.

These are all jokes, have fun with the joke or ignore the joke.

god damn it guys how could people troll themselves in this thread look at the goddamn title jesus

I know man, I can't control people getting butt mad. I would of rather kept this thread on track. But apparently accusing people of being Illuminati is Rawpickless' trigger. He seems genuinely angry.

Cucumbers is getting upset because he is an Illuminati agent and is getting no recognition.

Also, all this over an argument over food manufacturers? There are bigger and more influential companies in the US. Look at GE some time.

this thread

8NqKpo8.jpg

Cucumbers is getting upset because he is an Illuminati agent and is getting no recognition.

Also, all this over an argument over food manufacturers? There are bigger and more influential companies in the US. Look at GE some time.

Yeah, it's funny he pointed out food companies/ baby products. The banking industry is a little more serious than dorritos nachos.

You finished what? You blew up yesterday and threw a hissy fit. Is that considered your victory? Learn2Logic.
Still waiting on those fries.

Also, Doritos have msg in them... that's serious business. How you dare deny the existence of America's eating disorders related to msg containing foods? The devil is in the details. Tru speak

Still waiting on those fries.

Also, Doritos have msg in them... that's serious business. How you dare deny the existence of America's eating disorders related to msg containing foods? The devil is in the details. Tru speak

Someone was telling me you were raging in someones stream because you claimed to be the best with zero evidence. Sounds lovely.

Last edited:
Please stop talking about this nonsense like it's actually real. Please. You sound like a fucking crazy person.
You can't understand it, because you haven't accepted Jesus Christ as your savior. Once you do, it will all make sense. You say whatever you want, but traveling on a wide path of a highway which means doing what you think is right, gets you to Hell. Traveling on a narrow path which means following Jesus, grants you Heaven. We're all sinners, so getting mad at me won't do anything for ya. All I'm gonna say is you just don't know Jesus like I do.

I'm confused. So Illuminati is the devils tool, so was the snake who talked to Adam and Eve. Is the snake then Illuminati also? Also, one point I've always been confused with about Adam and Eve. By eating that apple, humans were created right? So if they didn't eat the apple and listened to God. None of us wouldn't have been born? Meaning the Snake (maybe an illuminati member) is the reason we exist. Making Satan/ maybe Illuminati our lords and savior. Since if they did obey God, none of us would of existed.

Either way, if the Illuminati snake didn't corrupt Eve. (of course the woman gets corrupted). We would have no sin right? Therefore I wouldn't be able to enjoy alcohol and cuss like a sailor. My parents would of never used alcohol and I probably wouldn't of been born. OI would not have a career right now. Sin isn't inherently bad, there is a lot of good that comes from sin.
In general, sin is just death. Indulge in it too long, and you just die. Smoke a joint, die from cancer for instance.

If Adam and Eve obeyed God, I have no clue what would happen. You can even ask someone more well-versed spiritually than I and they will say "I don't know" or make some guess. You'd have to ask God personally via accepting Jesus as your savior and follow him. Course you'd have to mean it body, mind, and soul. Otherwise, you'll just be a good moral guy doomed for hell.

What I barely know is heaven is a mansion. Jesus himself says in John 14:1-6. It's the resting place if you've accepted Jesus Christ like a VIP ticket to be with the Lord. It's also a place with no suffering. I don't know anymore than that because the Lord is cryptic to me like a parent is to a child on the surprise. However, I know it's beautiful than all the things of this world if he promises us this place.

Hell is the place for those who don't accept Jesus. It's lake of fire that burns you for eternity and it won't cease. Home to people who really didn't want Jesus. Basically, you wouldn't want this resting place if you believed sin wasn't that bad. Link of what Hell is really like. Just read a few scriptures here.

Regarding the smoking the joint example, if the person confessed with all his heart, mind, and soul he is a sinner and wants Jesus in his life, salvation awaits for him. Naturally he's gonna struggle with it, but Jesus will be his crutch when hurt. In the end, if he died of cancer but truly wanted to be with God doing his task that is to preach the gospel, then he'll make heaven his home.

If he rejects the gospel and remain in his sins however, he just goes to Hell. A place that would torture him for eternity.

As for the snake thing? Devil takes on many personas because he's clever like that. He could be anyone that tells you subtly not to serve God. He will possess and manifest someone(family, friend, etc.) to talk to you directly or give you thoughts that would please him and not God.

This is because the Devil aka Satan was once an angel who served God. His name was Lucifer. Because his pride got big due to how awesome he thinks he is, he went against God trying to be one. Then God took him down, Adam and Eve got tricked by devil, God sent Jesus so we can be saved, and God will finish it when he decides to. If you really want to know where pride came from, it was originated from the Devil.

We are sheep(Humans) for the wolf in sheep's clothing(Devil). That's why we need a Shepard(Lord) to guide us away from that wolf. Lest that lone prideful sheep will be destroyed by the wolf and become digested into poop. No one would want to end up like that.

Anyone could try to say God is evil, but where does it say he's evil in the bible? Or rather were any of us modern day peeps around when God made life? Truth be told, I myself have honest questions like that. However, God isn't evil if he set me free from certain sin issues I couldn't do myself. He also saved my mother from ending up in a coma and she's getting better(still has to work on walking from being bed-ridden). That in itself is enough to let me know he's beyond words to explain. Regardless, I'll try to answer as best I can.

Last edited:
You can't understand it, because you haven't accepted Jesus Christ as your savior. Once you do, it will all make sense. You say whatever you want, but traveling on a wide path of a highway which means doing what you think is right, gets you to Hell. Traveling on a narrow path which means following Jesus, grants you Heaven. We're all sinners, so getting mad at me won't do anything for ya. All I'm gonna say is you just don't know Jesus like I do.

In general, sin is just death. Indulge in it too long, and you just die. Smoke a joint, die from cancer for instance.

If Adam and Eve obeyed God, I have no clue what would happen. You can even ask someone more well-versed spiritually than I and they will say "I don't know" or make some guess. You'd have to ask God personally via accepting Jesus as your savior and follow him. Course you'd have to mean it body, mind, and soul. Otherwise, you'll just be a good moral guy doomed for hell.

What I barely know is heaven is a mansion. Jesus himself says in John 14:1-6. It's the resting place if you've accepted Jesus Christ like a VIP ticket to be with the Lord. It's also a place with no suffering. I don't know anymore than that because the Lord is cryptic to me like a parent is to a child on the surprise. However, I know it's beautiful than all the things of this world if he promises us this place.

Hell is the place for those who don't accept Jesus. It's lake of fire that burns you for eternity and it won't cease. Home to people who really didn't want Jesus. Basically, you wouldn't want this resting place if you believed sin wasn't that bad. Link of what Hell is really like. Just read a few scriptures here.

Regarding the smoking the joint example, if the person confessed with all his heart, mind, and soul he is a sinner and wants Jesus in his life, salvation awaits for him. Naturally he's gonna struggle with it, but Jesus will be his crutch when hurt. In the end, if he died of cancer but truly wanted to be with God doing his task that is to preach the gospel, then he'll make heaven his home.

If he rejects the gospel and remain in his sins however, he just goes to Hell. A place that would torture him for eternity.

As for the snake thing? Devil takes on many personas because he's clever like that. He could be anyone that tells you subtly not to serve God. He will possess and manifest someone(family, friend, etc.) to talk to you directly or give you thoughts that would please him and not God.

This is because the Devil aka Satan was once an angel who served God. His name was Lucifer. Because his pride got big due to how awesome he thinks he is, he went against God trying to be one. Then God took him down, Adam and Eve got tricked by devil, God sent Jesus so we can be saved, and God will finish it when he decides to. If you really want to know where pride came from, it was originated from the Devil.

We are sheep(Humans) for the wolf in sheep's clothing(Devil). That's why we need a Shepard(Lord) to guide us away from that wolf. Lest that lone prideful sheep will be destroyed by the wolf and become digested into poop. No one would want to end up like that.

Anyone could try to say God is evil, but where does it say he's evil in the bible? Or rather were any of us modern day peeps around when God made life? Truth be told, I myself have honest questions like that. However, God isn't evil if he set me free from certain sin issues I couldn't do myself. He also saved my mother from ending up in a coma and she's getting better(still has to work on walking from being bed-ridden). That in itself is enough to let me know he's beyond words to explain. Regardless, I'll try to answer as best I can.

Well the thing about God. If he is truly the creator of everything, that makes him equally responsible. So any evil that exists is also part of his doing. For example, the devil is a fallen angel. He created the angels since he created everything right? So Satan is part of his doing. That means the snake was also his doing. God's power seems limitless, and people always say he has a plan for everyone. Meaning he planned to have the satan snake there and planned for eve to be corrupted. So God wanted sin to be created. By doing so, he created humans in a very roundabout way.

As for sin, it was defined a long time ago that anything that takes away from worshiping God is considered a sin. The creation of the deadly sins were based upon this principle. Gluttony for example is a sin, since enjoying food means someone is being distracted from god and is sinning. Therefore if sin = hell. Everyone on this planet will be going to hell.

Also, if God created everything. He also created the Illuminati. Food for thought.

Last edited:
Pocky is a food product, created by Unilever foods. This sermon traces back to the 6 and 9 companies. Flip over a 9, and add that, and it's clear who really penned that missive.

I wonder if you genuinely cannot see how flawed that statement is. I mean, anyone could try to say that Hitler is evil, but where does it say he's evil in Mein Kampf?

But ARE there people here from the time when God and Jesus trampled the land? Nope, all you have is a dusty old book, translated a thousand different times in a thousand different ways by a thousand different men. The best part is that it was WRITTEN by MEN, the very thing that the book itself says is nothing but flawed!

If God wasn't evil, he wouldn't consider knowledge a sin. He wouldn't want us to be brainless little toys like Genesis implies he does. The Bible (read: God) takes random issues and just decides they're "evil" for no damn reason at all. Certainly, some things could easily be considered "evil" such as murder and mayhem but sleeping with people? Being gay? For real?

I'm glad to hear that your mother recovered from whatever made her sick, really I am and I hope she gets to be stronger than ever in no time. But for what reason can you say "God" did it? An invisible being with invisible hands with invisible magic? Just because you can't explain it doesn't mean that "God did it". It probably just means you're too ignorant on medicine and anatomy to know. Maybe we all are, but a logical answer would present itself with knowledge and application of said knowledge. That's how the universe works.

No, my friend. You are sheep, and your religion is the wolf in Shepard's clothing and the wolf is knowledge and understanding.

Explain to me how this, in and of itself, isn't evil. God creates us to be "perfect" in his image. He fucks that up and we ain't "perfect" as he sees it, so it's our fault. So for thousands of years we gotta slaughter shit to appease him so we aren't punished, of course disregarding the millions he kills with plagues and shit. He's in the right there.

But then he "sends his only begotten son to save us". Okay, thanks bruh. But still, fuck ya. Why should *I* be "forgiven" for sins that are *your* fault? Why do I have to sacrifice my entire life for the sole purpose of not being eternally tortured by some fallen angel who - in all likelihood based on the story from the Bible - I'd get along with? Think about it. My entire life pretty much goes to trying to save lives and do good things. So why, then, do I have to "suffer for eternity" for things that aren't my fault? Sounds to me that if God IS real, he's a vain, manipulative piece of shit. How about HE suffers for an eternity or two for pain, death and destruction he's wrought over all of creation compared to ME who - at the end of the day - just wants to help people?

Listen, my point is that your God is either an impotent liar and is anything but omnipotent or he IS omnipotent and he's the biggest shit lord that's ever existed OR - and much more likely - he's just a fairy tale.

At the end of the day, it's your decision to believe, but how can you believe something that's such a joke lol

Last edited:
Back