Is this not a section for posting formulas?

DC2Integra

[08] Mercenary
I come here to get ideas and inspiration for my CaS creations a few times a week. I mainly come here because I'm looking for actual formulas though. I see all of the posted picture that are awesome pictures. I have yet to not be impressed by anyone's CaS creations. But there are times that I wonder to myself; what color is that? what is the name of that piece of gear? how did they position that item or sticker? So I guess to sum it up, I'm just asking that people start posting the actual formulas along with the amazing photos to help out those of us who are maybe not as experienced. I found a template from another thread a couple weeks back. Hope it helps. I will also be adding my first all original CaS soon.

--BODY--
Height:
Base Body Type:
Upper Arm:
Forearm:
Pectorals:
Hips:
Thighs:
Calves:
Stomach
Chest:
Waist:
Muscle Mass:
Face:
Hair:
Eyebrows:
Voice:

--EQUIPMENT--
Head:
Face:
Undergarments:
Body:
Body Covering:
Lower Body:
Hip:
Neck & Back:
Arm:
Shoulder:
Ankle:
Feet:

--Special Equipment--
Equipment:
Equipped Location:
Horizontal:
Verticle:
Back:
Width:
Length:
Depth:
Rotate Vertically:
Rotate Horizontally:
Angle:

--WEAPON--
Style:
Weapon:
Effects:

--Colour, Patterns Stickers--

-Body Colour-
Skin:
Undergarments:
Hair:
Face Paint:
Eyebrows:
Facial Hair:
Eyes:

-Equipment Colours/Patterns-
Head:
Face:
Undergarments:
Tops:
Upper Body Covering:
Bottoms:
Hips:
Neck/Back:
Arms:
Shoulders:
Socks:
Shoes:
Extra 1:
Extra 2:
Extra 3:

-Sticker-
Skin:
Head:
Face:
Undergarments:
Body:
Body Covering:
Lower Body:
Hip:
Neck & Back:
Arm:
Shoulder:
Ankle:
Feet:

-Weapon Colour-
Weapon:
Weapon Trail:

What if someone placed a sticker via 'place by view' that voids this whole formula sheet in my opinion. Just my 2 cents.

place by view (obligatory for some stickers, for examples the scars) and the lack of numerical values in the sticker menu, are the most annoying thing in posting formulas

for place by view, I suggest to allegate a scrrenshot or a detailed description for posizioning it right
in place by axis, I usually use the "tips", from left to right there's 100 tips for every bar (Axis, Circonference, Rotate, Size)....usually I say: 33 tips from right, or 21 tips from left, you can use even both, maybe writing like this: Size 10/90, or Axis 45/65

, I'm just asking that people start posting the actual formulas along with the amazing photos to help out those of us who are maybe not as experienced. I found a template from another thread a couple weeks back. Hope it helps. I will also be adding my first all original CaS soon.

Your asking too much. Since it is a lot of work, to write the formula you must hace the pad in one hand to check the names and colors and the computer at hand to write it.

Someone asked for three formulas of my characters and I didn't care to write them (even if it took a while) but it was only three characters and someone was actually interested in them. Don't pretend people start to post formulas for every single character they do.

Your asking too much. Since it is a lot of work, to write the formula you must hace the pad in one hand to check the names and colors and the computer at hand to write it.

Someone asked for three formulas of my characters and I didn't care to write them (even if it took a while) but it was only three characters and someone was actually interested in them. Don't pretend people start to post formulas for every single character they do.

My computer and TV are setup about 9 feet away from each other, all I have to do is swivel my chair to go back and forth. I will do some more exploring of the site and see if there are other places to post about CaS other then here in the formulas section for those that just want to post pics and not take time to jot down formula details.

I am not seeing a section just for posting pictures so I will see about getting a hold of a mod so that I can suggest it to them.

Well, is very simple, if you see a character you like ask the creator the formula. Probably hell give it you without hesitation.

People doesn't have problem with the work of writing the formula if someone is interested. What people doesn't want is to post formulas in which no one is interested-

As I said in other thread, this would be more lot easy if they'd just add an upload/download CAS option to the game.

Well, is very simple, if you see a character you like ask the creator the formula. Probably hell give it you without hesitation.

People doesn't have problem with the work of writing the formula if someone is interested. What people doesn't want is to post formulas in which no one is interested-

As I said in other thread, this would be more lot easy if they'd just add an upload/download CAS option to the game.
It was nice in SCIV that they had the formula page. That made things so nice. I wonder if they plan on patching that in?
0603090104.jpg

One of my SCIV CaS.

Just so you know, i created that formula template, and it can be found on my thread. If you look at my formulas, for sticker placement i provide screenshots which show the slider positions and view of the character. I always place by axis, except for scars (cos you can't) and i think screen shots wiould be sufficient to show where it goes.

Anyone who complains about formulas being tough to post on here, you don't have my sympathy. If you want to see complicated formulas go look at caws.ws in the HCTP or SVR06 sections. These formulas are a piece of cake compared to those in WWE games.

Anyone who complains about formulas being tough to post on here, you don't have my sympathy. If you want to see complicated formulas go look at caws.ws in the HCTP or SVR06 sections. These formulas are a piece of cake compared to those in WWE games.
I remember them, took the fucking piss trying to create some characters. But i've not played those games in years

Back