It's Been Awhile

Gaza Memoria

[10] Knight
So haven't been super active like I used to but, hey I am working on being more active. So hello to everyone again!
A lot has been happening with me. I have been running around like a mad man trying to get work and get priorities in the right place.
Cecelia has been doing a lot better. She had neumonia (or however you spell it.) and it hit her hard but she went back to work back in late February.
I am terribly sorry for not being active and talking and participating in things like I used to, but I am slowly working to it. Also need to get back into Soul Calibur soon. I miss it..
But thanks to everyone I know here for being awesome. :-)

A person like you deserves my like. In the end of the day, life is more important than tourneys, CAS, and what not. I will be outspoken and say, you are not alone when comes to getting your life right while helping others. Just worry about you.

A person like you deserves my like. In the end of the day, life is more important than tourneys, CAS, and what not. I will be outspoken and say, you are not alone when comes to getting your life right while helping others. Just worry about you.
Thank you Yoshi. :-)

Back