Ivy confirmed by Hisaharu Tago. Hasn't aged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SC2 Ivy was the best in appearnance, when she looked young less manly and had the best costumes. Her voice was also the the best, rivaling 3's in my opinion. Her accent sounded real.

Her SC5 concept art is really good. She has a seductive look on her face this time/ it more apparent in this version.
Any ways this is how my Ivy going to look :P

ivy_sc5_concept_art_color_edit_by_eli123s-d41o6mc.png

But why doesn't her ingame model look like that? her art always looks softer with the face and more elegant hair. The 3D model's face looks rough and masculine along with her Deep voice in SC4 . What happened?

Her BEST facial structure was in SC3 and hair looked less messy.
Sc3-ivy-02.jpg

Sc5_pub_hss_ivy1_001-copy.jpg

Like the SC3 face and the SCV official art face more than the model. Tho Id rather they put in the time to make an extra costume. I got a SC4 wallpaper in my ps3, and my friends called her a MAN!!! >.<

They have got new voice overs for her at least (in the Comic Con 2011 Trailer) and they sound great. The three you can hear in that video are: "I'll treat you right!" "You're in need of some discipline" and "Satisfied?". I hope they reuse her old voice over from SCIV when she says "Ensnare!" when you got a JF on her iCS grab.

Like the SC3 face and the SCV official art face more than the model. Tho Id rather they put in the time to make an extra costume. I got a SC4 wallpaper in my ps3, and my friends called her a MAN!!! >.<
If Ivy doesn't age anymore I don't see why she cant stay youthful aswell. I mean, keep the body but give her back the face she had. It was her perfection and the hair needs to be combed. She was so much more classy looking in SC3. All the people I know see her as a transexual now, and the boobs are compensating.
They have got new voice overs for her at least (in the Comic Con 2011 Trailer) and they sound great. The three you can hear in that video are: "I'll treat you right!" "You're in need of some discipline" and "Satisfied?". I hope they reuse her old voice over from SCIV when she says "Ensnare!" when you got a JF on her iCS grab.

I agree too, her voice is fine I suppose, and I loved when she says "Beg for forgiveness" in SC4 from her neck-choke grab in such an agressive way. However her Sc3 voice sounded more seductive. They just need to fix her face and hair.

But we don't want classy! We want a Bad ass lol. She looks classy enough in SCV anyways.

Look at these two designs for Ivy (1. SCIII Ivy - 2. SCV Ivy) Namco basically improved her SCIII costume to get an SCV one for her:
Sc3-ivy-01.jpg

sc5_pub_2d_ivy1-copy.jpg

Costume wise, yes. Face/Hair no. Voice is arguable. Sadistic > Badass IMO, Both would be perfection.
I love the voices of her for SCV but it's just that the hair has been nearly the same throughout every SC game (excluding the first one). I think they should try long black/dark hair with her.

It will be the same voice actress we had for SC3 and SC4(English). The dialog and the voice acting is getting better. Right now with the current video of SC5 Ivy, it seems that they are not using the SC3 Ivy grunt and attack noises (which was all in SC4). There is however one scream that SC5 Ivy makes that is really irritating. Hope they remove that or adjust that to make it somewhat bearable.

But If they get this laugh I will be satisfied:

Side note:Ivy hair is her trademark. Notice how it always cover her left eye. When they were designing Ivy in SC1 they had one early concept with her having an eye patch, and that concept turn into her hair covering her eye. Even the long hair version.

Damn you, Eli. Each time you post that epic laugh I must "like" your post! :P

Am I the only one who laughed a bit when I heard her new scream when she gets knocked down on the ground?

Am I the only one who laughed a bit when I heard her new scream when she gets knocked down on the ground?
I didn't even notice lol I was concentrating on the gameplay but I will go have a brief look at Ivy getting beaten up :D

I love the voices of her for SCV but it's just that the hair has been nearly the same throughout every SC game (excluding the first one). I think they should try long black/dark hair with her.
I mean the hair doesnt look as neat and tidy like it used to be, in the art it looks smooth. in SC4/SC5 her hair looks more like bed-headish and it looks kinda short.
This would have been better IMO. Almost like a mullet but chin length.
images

Personally I liked SC4 2P's hair... would look cool with the new costume.

I noticed she laughs again when doing WP 4A+B, just like in SC2. That's cool. The only thing I miss is the SC3:AE laugh when she does a backthrow! That was both scary and funny to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back