Ivy skin color?

K0rN_b4LL

[14] Master
I'm trying to make a part of Ivy's clothes the same color as her skin so that one part of the outfit shows up and another doesn't to give that kind of unique effect. It's easy to do with CaS characters since you can just check the skin color directly, but since Ivy's skin is unique I can't find that color combo that matches her. Is this an impossible task?

Not specifically, I was thinking of doing a pattern on a shirt or something and make her look like she has spots. (or something else along those lines)

The thing is that the tightest pieces don't allow you to pick between the reds and oranges, it jumps straight from leom yellow to hot pink.

Yeah, I've been finding that out. On top of that it looks like it doesn't even work on the CaS characters like I thought. It had worked on a skin tatoo I had been placing so thats why I had thought of it, didn't realize that it doesn't work for clothing.

Anyone from Namco ever offer an explanation as to why you can't put a proper red on undergarments?

Anyone from Namco ever offer an explanation as to why you can't put a proper red on undergarments?
Because making it light red simulates the color oh human skin, thus allowing players to create naked customs that would automatically make the game rated Ao in the ESRB scale, which means reducing your market to less than a half.

I doubt it would be AO if they would allow such a thing. First of all, you can do such things in KOF and it is still rated T. Secondly, there are games with practically full nudity in them or complete nudity in them that are not AO (Saints Row 3, every God of War).

At most it would be an M rating if the rating even changed at all. Also, have you seen the things people have already done with their created characters? Penises galore yet still a T rated game. It just doesn't make sense that they would take out the whole red spectrum of colors for such a trivial thing despite all the things I just said.

Yeah I already saw a guy who had made massive bare breasts using the extra equipment. This lack of red on certain equipment is annoying, I really like red. :(

Back