[Japan] All Visitors To Japan

I only know about God of Pad goin to SCR, haven't heard about any otherr Japanese or Asian person travellin. Some were thinkin about it but didn't hear anything else.

Sun 23rd is on for Michang's place.
Me, Wat0son, God of Pad, Ororon and Kikuzu will be there.
Will have to check w/Setsuna.

Setsuna's good for the 23rd too.

Get off early from work & snow comin down now, think I'll go straight home before the trains get messed up (no Try tonight).

On my way home from Aki.

Went to the Try store to get new parts for my PS3 Hori stick that's comin next Sat.

Also go at 250GB 4200 Series PS3! Ready for SCII HD on the 20th!

Stopped by Try & a girl was on the SCIIIAE usin Mina in Arcade mode. After she finished I asked if she played SCII. She didn't but said she would try. She tried Kilik in Arcade mode (no Mina in the arcade SCII, Setsuna has the same prob).

After we played & some of her friends tried too. Then Michang came & got out his Yoshi & Talim (& beat me, haha).

Told the girl SCII will be out this week on PSN & that we play Fri nights at Try. Fun playin SC w/friends & maybe made some new ones!

Looks like next Fri I gotta go straight home so no Try.

Gamez next Sun & it looks like Michang has so many people comin that he wants to use my house instead of his. I think I can fit about 12 playas & just with my equipment I can run 3 gamez at once, if someone brings more equip we can run even more.

DLd the JP SCII HD and havin fun on it now.

Would like to unlock as much as I can before Sun- havin gamez at my house and will use it.

Well, I didn't make it to that tower but I had a great time in Japan! I hope to go back again in the future...and when I'm not working lol!
I got one day of free time so me and my co workers went exploring. Had an absolute blast. Check out what I found for 1500 yen. I thought "hey, why not?" since it seems to be in great condition"
IMG_27801_zps5a0b033f.jpg

IMG_27811_zps5ebba832.jpg

Glad you had fun here!

And ya, even the used stuff is in pristine condition- enjoy the game!

If you ever come back this way let me know!

Got 3 SCII setup ready at my place.
Unfortunately Wat0son and Setsuna can't come but it sounds like 6 JP playas will be comin here for the SCR sendoff and prac time for God of Pad.

Still didn't have enough time to open all the charas on my JP SCII HD (last 3 missin), need more time to play Weapons Master Mode.

Got my new PS3 HRAP stick in and changed out the buttons to Sanwa OBSF-30-RGs (with the big remit switches) with my color scheme and ball blue top and shaft cover- it's lookin clean!

PS3 Stick.jpg

SCII HD Online gamez (360 is US version PS3 is JP) in progress w/God of Pad, Michang, SK, Ororon and Kikuzu.

Heard many things fixed in JP SCII HD- Maxi's damage, Asta's bug & can stay in a created room after play.

May be able to have gamez again Sun 3/16.
image.jpg

Found out I work Sun 3/16...

Have been busy openin everything in Weapons Master & am almost done. After that will focus on Arcade (& the JP AI is way harder) & 5 bar online.

Got in some good archery prac & checked the SCR (Southern California Regionals) news on my way home- I saw that P Shen AKA God of Pad got 2nd place in the 30 man SCII HD comp!
Aris got 1st. Way to rep Pad & a GIANT CONGRATS!

After the gym & Becker's (they have a 300g double cheeseburger BTW) was finally able to get to Try Tower tonight for some SCII.
Today it was Dekka's Maxi, Chyomo's X & Motoichigo's Talim.
Won some & had some close gamez. Got lucky a few timez & had some wack moves too. Played from a little after 9 to about 10:30. Always a blast at tbe arcade! Thanks again & ggs!
Work Sun this week but hope to get some gamez (maybe online) in on Mon (I got it off).

It's been a busy month but have about a weeks vacation at the end.

Lovin my new Benq 2455HM gamin monitor!

It looks like I'm free for some SCII Sat 3/29 &/or Sun 3/30.
If you also need some action let me know.
Don't think my place is open but not sure yet.

Looks like we can have SCII gamez at my place in Chiba Sat 3/29 and Sun 4/6.
Any takers?

Got all the PS3 trophies for SCII HD Online. 100% done.

Here's to the people that do online shenanigans.

Had one playa drop the connection cause he was gonna get a loss, others quit before we even start. Then the quick moves that you can't really react against online (even in 5 bar).

Ya, gotta get used to the fun that is online.

Hard findin 5 bar gamez too.

Spring vacation started- YES!

Hope to have a smaller SCII day w/Setsuna and Wat0s0n (or whoever can come, but it may happen on a weekday dependin on everyone's schedule).

Then maybe on Sun 4/6 have a bigger SCII day at my place.

Was thinkin of gamez Sat but forgot I'm busy Sat evening. The weather will be nice so I think I'll go cycling.

Now hopin for gamez Sun 4/6- the last day of spring vacation. Wat0son already said he's busy but hope he can join us next time.

Been hittin SCII online. Not so many playas & they only play late at night. Have about a 50% win/loss rate. Hard to react quickly (esp against Taki, Maxi & Hei) but I'll keep at it.

Pad God wants to have some gamez Sun.
My place is closed so Setsuna is checkin his.
Sun eve will be a party in Tokyo for P. God's 2nd place in SCR.

Goin out soon- gonna hit Aki Try, hope there's some playas on the SCII!

Got in some gamez at Try tonight! Lotsa Ivy prac against a good Ivy.
Motoichigo, Kagura etc. were there.
Hope to go next week too, even though I'll still be on vacation.

Back