[Japan] All Visitors To Japan

Nope the SCV scene is bigger. They have some SCV online & offline comps here in Tokyo. Offline comps- about 1 every 6 months.
I don't talk about SCV cause I only use Talim & so don't play it.
They even have some SCIIIAE comps in the arcade (Aki Try Amusement Tower) here too.
SCII HD is dyin though (about 40 online ranked playas max a week) so I'm in the process of changin over to SSFIV AE2012 (& later Ultra).
I need/want a game that's in the atcade & has online action.
If you're ever in Tokyo/Chiba let me know!

Oh, Michang told me the SCII in Aki Try Tower is still out of action. I don't know when/if they will be able to fix it.

Word. What system do you play SCII on? The Sale is going on this week for 360 and I'm thinking of picking it up.

I got both- have the US SCII HD on my 360 & the JP SCII HD on my PS3. For Japan though (what few playas there are) you need the JP one on PS3.
Probably <10 playas in Japan have the US SCII HD on their 360 so you won't get any JP online action on it.

Well, that's certainly frustrating. Soul Calibur is one of the few 3D fighters I acutally enjoy, though I'm terrible to the point where I don't have a main, save for Mitsurugi on SCV.

SC is the only 3D fighter I like. Tried DOA, VF and Tekken and they aren't for me.
Play SCV online.
Unfortunately SCII seems to be dyin everywhere (less and less playas).

Sunday will be gamez (SCII HD) at my place if you can make it to Chiba.
Looks like Quick Pad Lee (aka Pad God) will come w/some of his friends.

Man, I work this Sunday night though, so I can't make it. Sucks, because if it was on a normal schedule, I'd have the following Monday off.

We usually play from 10AM-7PM.
Everyone brings lunch/somethin to eat and after gamez we have dinner together and everyone goes home (I usually have to work the next day).
Maybe next time!
Doesn't happen very often (once every few months) but when it does I usually post in here.

Wat0son, Michang and Setsuna are busy this time so can't come Sunday.

God of Pad invited some friends/playas to come to my place on Sun.

Went to Aki Club Sega today and got my Ultra Nesica card up and runnin. Now need to prac and get up to par (it's a long road ahead).

Yes, no joke. I tried playing some AE2012 a couple nights ago. Not pretty. It's like taking on a Hyaku Kumite as a white belt for me.

Tomorrow I'm be playin/seein SCII HD all day but I'm feelin more and more like SSF.

About 8 hours of PS3 and 360 SCII HD offline action w/God of Pad, Hide and Ororon today.
4 playas so we all took turns playin each other.

Went to Amusement Ace (a nice big arcade near the station: www.ace-net1.com/tudanuma/ace.htm) in Taudanuma for some SCII today.
About 10 playas showed & we had a team comp (my team won- YAY!).
It's been a while & was good to get some gamez down.
My place is good for gamez 7/13
(Setsuna said he could come) but Pad God will be in the US for EVO.
Michang may have gamez at his place 7/6 so Pad God can get some prac before he leaves.

My place also open tomorrow, 7/5.

Looks like Pad and Setsuna will be here to get some of the last offline prac for Pad before he leaves for EVO.
Michang may be able to come as well.

Ggs w/Michang, God of Pad (Shen) and Jackie today.

God won many.
I won 3 rounds on God's Sophie, 1 round on his Cervy and 1 round on his X.

Even had a few SSFIVAE gamez w/Michang.
He won but I did better than when I played him last time at his house.
SSFIV seems really fast compared to SC.
Gonna challenge this old man but I'm up for it & hope to (will) have fun w/the game.

Well Pad God is in the US for EVO.
The stream from the Mad Catz booth (top 8 SCII HD) will be at 9AM Sat morn.
I'll be workin so won't be able to watch.

Also have been told my son has to study at my place so no more gamex at my house until after he's done w/uni entrance exams next Marchish, ouch.

May hit Setsuna's on Sun for some SCII HD and SSFIV action on Sun.

God of Pad (Shen) beat Aris to take first in the SCII HD side comp at EVO! YYYYAAAAAAA BOY!
Great goin and congrats!
I was workin and only saw a little of the Twitch broadcast, tryin to see if there are some vids or an archive.

Thinkin of stayin home today (my one day off) and just pracin here. Have some stuff to do so the trip to Setsuna's (in Saitama) may not be worth it today. I'll have to hit his place on a day off soon.

More good news- SCII is back at Try Tower Amusement in Akihabara!
YYYYEEEEEESSSS!
We (varies but Michang, Motoichigo, Chyomo, Dekka Cho etc have shown before) meet from about 9-10:30 for SC on 8F. It's ¥100 for 2 gamez. They have SCIIIAE as well.
I think I'll be there next Fri! (changed my plans so I could go, haha).

Hit Aki Try Tower Amusement tonight after the gym & Becker's (can make any burger a double, which I of course did).
Got there around 9. Chymo
got his X out & ripped me up some. Can't remember if he switched to Ralph or I beat him but the guy after got out Taki, Ralph Asta & Cervy. When I beat one he switched to another chara.
In all I played 16 gamez (¥800). Good prac & fun, will try to make Fridays when I can.
A few other playas were there (includin Motoichigo) but they played other gamez beaides SCII (SCIIIAE, DOA5 etc).
Next Fri I think I have to work & can't come but I hope to make yhe week after.
Thanks Try!

Back