[Japan] All Visitors To Japan

Goin to the SCIIHD Try Tower & Playse #3 events today!

Had to work late so won't get to Try until about 5:15...

Got an XB1 after sellin off some 360 stuff (Kineck, gamez, cheap Hori, steering wheel & plane controller) last Mon.
Updated & migrated our accounts last night.
If I put Japan region it only has Japanese & has no English option.
We have the Halo Collection (updated & installed last night) & we got the Titanfall bundle (DLd last night, I hope).
Will post what I think after I play.

Got better (still have a little cold that will take a while to clear up) and now it's winter vacation.

2015 is almost upon us- happy 2015 to all!
Gonna bring it 2015 in by watchin the Red and White Show on NHK (as most of Japan does).

I plan to start the the new year (right) by havin SCIIHD gamez at my place on Fri 1/2.
So far it looks like Wat0son and Pad God (and he will try to invite some others/friends) can come.
Anybody else out there?!- let me know!

Another day of gamez down at my place.

Pad (Cervy, Cass, Sophy, Berzerker, Nighty, Mitsu etc), Hayate (Cass), Wat0son (Asta and Cass) and Pad's friend from Shizuoka (Cervy) came.
Had two stations (PS3 and XB360) goin about 6hrs.
Many gamez, lotsa action!

After ate spaghetti where Pad topped off on the spicy sauce.

Hopin to get together about once a month, the stars have to align but hope to make it happen.

Son came home w/WiiU & Smash last night, now we've got all next gens!

EVO gamez announced, course no SC. If there is a SCIIHD side comp I'm gonna seriously think of goin (esp if Pad goes).
Gotta hit an EVO before I get too old, is it too late? Haha.

Looks like we won't be able to have any SC at my place this month.

Saw on the Try Tower HP that they are puttin out SCIIIAE every Fri (I think on the 6F).

Been pracin archery a lot recently, prob will enter a tournament sometime this year.

Pad & Hayate cane for about 7 hrs of SCIIHD.

Got lotsa prac & won some rounds.
Hayate is uppin his game each time I see him.
Pad is a nice guy, I can't forget how lucky I/we are to play such a good playa.

Thanks guys & hope more playas can come the next time we meet.

I'm visiting Japan for a couple of weeks in April (4/8-4/22). Is it just SC2 being played there for the most part right now?

Nope.

More are playin SCV but either game is mostly online unless someone hosts some gamez at their house (doesn't happen very often).

Try Amusement Tower in Akihabara has SCIIIAE and you can get action there on Friday nights.

If I host any (SCIIHD) gamez I'll post up (depends on my and my wife's schedule).

That's the beginnin of a new (business and school) year in Japan so most likely everyone will be busy.
I'll have a Spring Vacation till 4/5 but will be back to work by the time you get here...

Lookin ahead it looks like Sun 4/12 I may be able to host some SCIIHD at my place in Chiba (about 45 min from Tokyo).

There are offline events as well but those are far and few between (once or if we are lucky twice a year).

So far Pad, Wat0son, Ryomei & Kamitsukai have said they can come for some SCIIHD at my place Sun.
At least 3 other playas haven't decided yet.

Also have dexided to join my 1st archery comp 4/26!
It's a 30m double (36x2 shots/arrows) open class comp.

Over 6 hrs of offline SCIIHD went down w/Pad, Ororon & The Paper. Mina, Kilik, Cass, Sophie, Maxi, Yoshi, Heihachi, Spawn, Nighty, X, Taki, Assassin, Mitsu, Talim, Ivy, Necrid & Cervy showed on my 360 (US SCIIHD) & PS3 (JP SCIIHD).
Lotsa prac & many ggs!
Next month at my place or Setsuna's in Saitama near Omiya- be there or be square!

Last edited:
Took my PS3 to Aki Yodobashi to get it fixed (sometimes it doesn't turn on). It may take a few weeks & min cost is ¥12,000.
Don't have much choice as it's my JP SCIIHD machine.

Back