[Japan] All Visitors To Japan

Well the JP SCIIHD Ranked was reset late last night.

Already got a few wins in.
Unfortunately 2 of my wins the other playa disconnected so I didn't get the wins. Pretty sad.
Others won't challenge me when they see my name &/or they know what chara is comin.
Don't know how many wins I can get this week but I'll keep tryin.
I'll also hit the Free play room to check for playas/gamez.

Last edited:
If you have a JP PS3 & PS+ give SCIIHD Online a try for free (until 6/2). Time is runnin out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 110
Think I'm in 3rd or 4th place for Ranked Wins in SCIIHD this week.
Hard to get wins/gamez now cause many of the playas don't wanna play me.
& one guy (Asta playa) was 5 bar & then it went down to 2 bar- it kept goin all over the place. Will have to refuse to play him in the future cause the connection is messed up (for Ranked I pick 5 bar only).

Looks like Sun 6/28 is shapin up for a day of SCIIHD at my place .

TalimJP are you on facebook?

I posted this on the Soul Calibur Competitive Players fb group:

Is SCIIHD going to be at NEC? Talim_JP on 8wayrun mentioned that he'd be willing to donate $100 to the pot if it's held.

With that said how about SCIV? I'll consider putting up a guaranteed prize of sorts if there is enough hype for SCIV to be held.

Almost a decade ago during the SCIII days I mained Talim and Lizardman, and having travelled to tournaments around the U.S. often and placing well in them, TalimJP - a diehard Talim fan, sent me a japanese limited edition SCIII hori stick simply out of appreciation of me using Talim in tournaments.

I still have the stick, it's got lots of memories attached as I used it often back in the day and have taken it with me to many tournaments during SC3. I just recently had it modded, installed brand new high quality buttons, and made it compatible with 4 consoles - PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One.

If Talim JP is willing to donate $100 now to support SCIIHD, I'll donate the stick as top prize for SCIV if there is enough hype! And of course I'll be trying to win it back with Vader!

#SCIV
#SCIIHD
#SCV
#NEC

"A true Calibur Master can hold it down in ALL Caliburs"

Thunk I was 4th or 5th in Ranked wins for this week.

This is the last 2 dayz of the SCIIHD freeplay.
I heard that if you DLd SCIIHD & remain a PS+ member then you still should be able to play it for free.
Hopefully we'll still see some of the playas then!

Been busy & haven't had time to be on.

Maybe a little today- the one month PS+ campaign finished yesterday.

The character poll is also done & Talim cane in 1st- YAY!

Other news:
Namco willl have a 30 min E3 presentation on a "AAA unannounced game".
http://t.co/jXfYtOVpJc.

Almost E3 time (6/16-18)!

Looks like some Russians were playin Ranked on JP SCIIHD.

I tried to turn on my PS3 & had the same prob as before- it beeps & turns off. Guess it's takin a trip to Yodobashi Camera tom night (again). This time I made a vid to show the guy what happens when I try to turn it on.

PS3 still bein repaired, should get a phone call soon.

Well no new SC news from E3, we'll keep at the SCIIHD.

That said- Sun 6/28, SCIIHD at my place. The fire still burnz!

Setsuna- Good for gamez at my place Sun 6/28?

Got a call from Yodobashi Camera- my PS3 is fixed & ready to pick up.

Picked up my fixed PS3 today (they said they changed a circuit board) & it was free! YAY Sony!

Hope to get online tonight.

Still haven't had time to get my PS3 out of the box...

So far Wat0son has said he's good for gamez on Sun.

Well, there's very little interest in SCIIHD over here in the state's. If there will be SCII, it will be a side tournament hosted by a community member. In which I doubt the event itself will host it a stream.

Oh well- guess I'll try and make contact through twitter to the SCV competitors in Japan.

There's still some SCV playas here, the Q is if they want to take time off work & pay for the trip.

I think someone already asked Kilomilli about it & he said he'll do it for SCVI but not for SCV.

Finally got out my PS3- it seems to be fixed but Sony repair wiped the HD so I gotta DL everything again. Luckily I'm a PS+ member so I had all my SCIIHD stuff backed up.
Now SCIIHD is good to go once again.

Today Wat0son will come over & we'll game & watch BDs.

Wat0son came over today and we got some good SCIIHD gamez down.
He unleashed his Cass, Asta and Taki. I got about 50% of the # of wins that Wat0son got.
I have some things to work on but many ggs with >90% goin down to the 5th round.
Thanks man and let's do it again soon!

Looks like Sun 8/16 may work for gamez at my place.
Pad & Wat0son (after 2) already said they can come.
Almost on summer vacation, probably gonna do lotsa archery prac & hope to lose some weight. & believe me it's hot in Saitama (>35C) so gonna lose lotsa water weight w/no prob.

Last edited:
PS3 died again w/the same prob (immediately turns off when I turn it on) so took it to Yodobashi.
I didn't say anything but the guy wrote a note to Sony on it- "Please fix it right this time. Do it for free."
Wow maybe he has something against Sony, haha.

On summer vacation now, hopefully some archery, cycling (will try again after 1+ yrs gap) and some SCII in the mix.

mich comin to Tokyo 12/27-1/6, hope for some gamez when she does (I should be on vacation some or all of the time).

Game Trailers says the Soul series should die (or get some new ideas):

Back