[Japan] All Visitors To Japan

In Sinapore now (retuning soon).

Saw lotsa things & ate lotsa good food.

Last night had SCIIHD gamez for 10 hrs on 2 stations at mich's house (about 10 playas showed). Had lots fun & ggs!

Does anyone know of the japanese website that has SCV online dan rank (?) system, it's streamed on twitch by this particular user whom his name I've forgotten.

Thanks.

Try here:
http://ussr.jp/scvrm/ryuoh/

& they are havin another comp 8/29.
It is called "Final"- I will check & see what they mean.

Sony couldn't find a prob w/my PS3, they will try some more.

Last edited:
TalimJP thanks so much, I don't think it was the site I was looking for, but the twitch streamer is one user I had in mind so I'll ask him sometime soon when I remember.

OK, you're welcome & sorry.

If there's anything else let me know.

Lost Swords service will finish:

There is a thread about it on the front page of 8WR, apparently the servers will be turned off in Nov.

Last edited:
TGS (Tokyo Game Show) on the 19th- YAY!

Also sounds like Pad & friends are thinkin of gettin together for some offline gamez on the 20th or 21st.
Told them I'm busy the 20th (archery comp) but should be OK the 21st.

21st will be gamez at Hayate's place in Tokyo w/Pad.

Think they are also doin them the 20th but as per the above post I can only go the 21st.

Had 6+ hrs of SCIIHD fun at Hayate's (Cass) in Tokyo.
Jacky (Nighty) also joined.
Pad used Voldo & Mina today.

Ggs & hope we can get together again soon!

I just ordered a HRAP V for PS3/4 from Amazon JP. It has the Kuro buttons & Hayabusa stick (anybody have any comments on them?).
Hope to participate in the Beta 2 10/7-15 for SFV w/Karin/ looks like anybody w/PS+ can.

The SFV Closed Beta 2- 1st you get a ticket from the PSN store (PS+ members only).
Later they will mail & let you know of you're in (100,000 this time around). If you win you can DL & take part in the 4 day Brta 2.
I got my ticket & am waiting.
Supposed to get a mail around the 19th...

Last edited:
The SCV Closed Beta 2- 1st you get a ticket from the PSN store (PS+ members only).
Later they will mail & let you know of you're in (100,000 this time around). If you win you can DL & take part in the 4 day Brta 2.
I got my ticket & am waiting.
Supposed to get a mail around the 19th...
Wait there's a scv beta??? What's going on? (>O___O)

Was able to get on the SFV Beta 2 last night.
You can do prac mode & people take you on. For beginners like me it may be hard to just prac.
Karin isn't available until Sat so I have to use Mika.
Now it looks like Infiltration is ranked #1 in the world.

Generaly liked the SFV Beta.
Gonna take awhile to get good. If there's no SC comin I'll be on it.

Sad Halo 5 news- This is the 1st Halo w/no split screen co op so there is only 1 playa locally.
So I can't play w/my son as I have in all the other Halos...
You can have co op but it's online only. So if I bought another XB1 & copy of the game it's possible but that's stupid expensive.

Wel bought & DLd the PS4 USFIV (beaut 1080p & 60fps) to prac on (heard timings for consoles are different so wanted to prac on PS4 version).
Also ordered a USB headset for my PS4.
Other good news- SFV release date around 2/16 & looks like Juri is in (her or Karin?)!
Namco- gonna move your butt in the next 4 months?

Back