Jojo's Bizarre Galery - By stormesp

stormesp

[05] Battler
Here we go, 24 of my character designs based on all the series of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure manga and anime by Hirohiko Araki.

Phantom Blood:
Jonathan Joestar:

W.A. Zeppeli:

Dio Brando:
Battle Tendency:
Joseph Joestar:

Caesar Zeppeli:

Lisa Lisa:

Cars Ultimate Lifeform:
Stardust Crusaders:
Jotaro Kujo:

Kakyoin Noriaki:

Early Part 3 Joseph Joestar:

Polnareff:

Anubis Polnareff:

DIO:

Unleashed DIO:
Diamond is Unbreakable:
Josuke Higashikata:

Okuyasu:
IEc4yAM.jpg

Jotaro Part 4:
22HeYSF.jpg

Yukako:
qBoQQeI.jpg

Yoshikage Kira:
x2y81UG.jpg

Vento Aureo:

Giorno Giovanna:
Qwtdpfy.jpg

Bruno Bucellati:
NuatJuU.jpg

Narancia:
ZS20gX3.jpg

Trish Una:
VIeEvNg.jpg

Steel Ball Run:
Diego Brando:
F3WAE3G.jpg

If you want to know more about a character or see more pictures say it! Also any sugestion to improve a character would be appreciated.

I like how you made Diego's hat! I also like Kakyoin and Trish.

What you could try with Lisa Lisa to get her leg hose is to color her skin dark blue, then use flesh colored stickers on her head and arms.

Also in general, if something is just a flat color, you can use the Basic 1 pattern, set size to maximum, then use 3 slightly shades of the same color to add some color depth to the part.

One other suggestion is that you could try to fit in all three extra parts somewhere. I see you'll use them where it's necessary, but for example you could use some to make the symbols on Josuke and Okuyasu's uniforms, or use horns to fill in Kakyoin's shades to make them pitch black. Generally, if you can use extra parts to make something pop out of he geometry instead of a sticker, it tends to look much more convincing (if you can finagle the right position with the extra part, which can be frustrating).

I can instantly tell who these characters are just by looking at them, so good stuff so far!

I like how you made Diego's hat! I also like Kakyoin and Trish.

What you could try with Lisa Lisa to get her leg hose is to color her skin dark blue, then use flesh colored stickers on her head and arms.

Also in general, if something is just a flat color, you can use the Basic 1 pattern, set size to maximum, then use 3 slightly shades of the same color to add some color depth to the part.

One other suggestion is that you could try to fit in all three extra parts somewhere. I see you'll use them where it's necessary, but for example you could use some to make the symbols on Josuke and Okuyasu's uniforms, or use horns to fill in Kakyoin's shades to make them pitch black. Generally, if you can use extra parts to make something pop out of he geometry instead of a sticker, it tends to look much more convincing (if you can finagle the right position with the extra part, which can be frustrating).

I can instantly tell who these characters are just by looking at them, so good stuff so far!
Thanks a lot for the feedback , im not the best using stickers xD but i will try your suggestion.

Back