Just Attacks

No need for wall, you need late bA after 33B to get early knockdown, then JFT is garanteed even on infinite map for 86dmg. Only against Siegfried, Nightmare and Astaroth.
It was posted in the Alpha combo thread.

PS : It is always garanteed with a wall, against all characters.

Hello!
Are here some hitbox aPat players?

I have a question about A:G:B
i just press these buttons on hitbox fast as hell ant this move doesnt execute!
i dont understand - i thought faster=better, but it doesnt seem to work that way
on dual shock i press as fast as i can and it works, but not on hitbox... is it broken lol?

and can someone record a video executing JFT on hitbox?
whats the shortcut for this move on hitbox?
(i mean shortcut as hitbox has for CE)

not so much about speed, but cleanliness^^,
For easier execution I would do the a G, then use a shoulder button so you slide you thumb down the controller towards you then tap a shoulder button.

I use my thumb and index finger to do agB on the stick/hitbox. Just make an 'L' shape using the thumb and index finger, then close the angle from 90° to 45°. Then hold your thumb above A and run it down fast. Your thumb will hit A, then G, and if you spaced your index finger correctly, it will hit B as your thumb leaves G.

I have problems with 1BB. When am I supposed to hit the second B? I saw people doing a lot with ease, but it's too difficult to me. I'm able to do the twister at some times, but 1BB is giving me a lot of troubles.

hello the wiki says that 1B:B has to be done on frame 18 is this true or is it frame 17? plz reply thanks.

google alpha just attack sounds. There is a soundcloud or something with the timings.

Not mine, please credit the person who made it if you re post it somewhere.

It's the hitbox of the twister different in the just version? For example, after 2A+B I'm not able to combo with the normal version, only just's.

I know it's not a just attack, but it seems to fit in this thread.

If you want to use B+K 62B shenanigans, then keep in mind that the game doesn't care if you're p1 or p2 for the last input as long as you buffer it really fast.

44B+K and 11A+B will work on either side depending on whether aPat turned around yet.

I hope I worded this clearly.

Lol are you serious, just two posts above you somebody posted all sounds on timings, check this:

http://soundcloud.com/mynameis_e/sets/alpha-patroklos-just-frame-1

The post doesn't give the specific measurement of time for the move. Well it doesn't tell you anyway. It just plays once, unlike the constant beat of a song that has a Bpm spaced out perfectly to the move.

If I know what the frame data (which I'm having a hard time finding) is then I can listen to a song that's at that Bpm instead of rewinding ever 2 seconds to try and time it with the track.

Back