Kayane Needs Your Help to Get to Tougeki SBO (Japan)

Kayane

[12] Conqueror
UPDATE:

A BIG THANKS to everybody who donated. I stop the donation now, I have received money enough ! Those who wanted to donate later, i'm fine now, just the fact that you wanted to help makes me happy.
Your support really touches me. I feel that even if there are a lot of anger and hate around me, there are still good and caring persons who also love fighting games, and this is very important for me to continue living in this world.

I am very grateful and I will train hard to win SBO.

Attachments

• slides.jpg
    slides.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 231
Of course some idiot would have to say some dumb shit, and I'm glad those posts are deleted. But I for one am going the positive route and will be glad to donate at the end of the week. Is there an estimate as to how much is needed?

no job? that might help pay your way to tournies
shes representing america for goodness sake empty your pockets guys.
she deserves to be supported.
i would help but she dropped leixia, so not going to help someone play viola anywhere sorry.
but you guys are in a great position to sponsor her shes doing it for america , do it for her and give her your earnings.

i would help but she dropped leixia, so not going to help someone play viola anywhere sorry.
but you guys are in a great position to sponsor her shes doing it for america , do it for her and give her your earnings.

Do it for America guys! Oh wait she plays Viola, how could we sponsor her now.

And also what is with the people saying she is representing America. She's French, trolls be gettin in my head....

So when would this money be needed by? I might run into some extra money, maybe even win some at a tourney or something. If so Ill try to donate a little bit.

Damn this is so good!

I'm positive that Kayane would be representing France; regardless of her winning a USA qualifier. As for donating, I'm sorry, but I personally can't- got my own funds to cover.

On another note, congratulations on the victory. Good luck at SBO.

Your ruining the fun Xeph. She is an American representative. Also sad face at none of you west coast folks like yourself, KrayzieCD, NoFace making it to the qualifier.

Your ruining the fun Xeph. She is an American representative. Also sad face at none of you west coast folks like yourself, KrayzieCD, NoFace making it to the qualifier.
Kayane's only American if she uses Leixia. Also, I know! But, not much we could do with only a week notice. All goodd, though- my focal is MLG Raleigh. Efforts into going to SBO would require money. Money I'm not willing to invest into a format I don't like.

Back