KiLLer Instinct [Xbox One Exclusive]

PANDA

[13] Hero
AT LONG LAST, KI IS HERE !!
db3710f0-3cb9-4168-bd61-c32b0cd29606.jpg

Jago Combo Montage

PLS PORT TO PS4, I BEG YOU MS !!

That game looks hype. Needs more Fulgore and Combo. I wonder if it will still have the finishing moves as it seems ultra combos are intact.

The platform doesn't effect me as I will eventually get both.

See you guys at the tournaments. I literally tune into E3 every year simply in hopes they announce a new KI. My dream has finally come true. KI was my Soul Calibur before Soul Calibur. I am so insanely hyped right now.

Most tournament places have Wi-Fi don't they? I mean they stream these matches. If so, part of setting up should be connect, disconnect, then go about your day.

very excited to see more KI. glad to see Sabrewulf in there as well. as for the online thing.. it depends on how fast the wifi is I suppose.. because then the next question is how long will it take to verify and validate your system.

I usually stick to one console based on various games.

In Xbox 360's case, it was DOA4, and PS3's price at that time.

I was planning on getting a PS4, because of DW's expansions, but it seems I might change some things around because of this game, so hopefully I can get both game consoles.

I'll be waiting on my favorite character, Kim Wu, and B. Orchid to see how they turn out. Also any new characters. Or course the soundtrack too.

very excited to see more KI. glad to see Sabrewulf in there as well. as for the online thing.. it depends on how fast the wifi is I suppose.. because then the next question is how long will it take to verify and validate your system.
Probably as soon as you connect to the Internet. Either way its not like the connection must stay there afterwards.

Most tournament places have Wi-Fi don't they? I mean they stream these matches. If so, part of setting up should be connect, disconnect, then go about your day.
There are multiple times where people will have to stream on 4G because the hotel wifi isn't great

Jago, from his design to his very sword, looks very different.

Gotta wonder why Sabrewulfe is coming back. Given the events of KI2 should've ended and they should've gone back to their original time.

Oh well, I'm happy Jago's back. Now just gotta wonder if Kim Wu will make a return.

JAGOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't mind so much that the game looks like SF4 with a touch of MK, especially if it will bring in SF players to help establish a community for it, and it's no surprise considering KI was originally inspired as a SF/MK hybrid. But the thing that is kind of irking me is that this game is not looking to be rated M. Where's the blood and brutality? Slightly disappointed about that.

After watching Sony Conference, I wish this game's publishers would just drop Xbox and go to Sony. Because who's gonna buy their game if no one buys an XboxOne to begin with... ^_^

for the record, I think I will be getting an xbox one... just not on launch.

somewhere, Chuck-the-landslide does a double take.

new info.. killer instinct is free to play and only Jago is free... need to pay for other characters..

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/killer-instinct-is-a-fun-free-to-play-xbox-one-launch-game

they just had to ruin it didn't they?

The devs in charge haven't really made anything decent either. Mostly licensed games for movies, and not the rare good kind. We're talking Battleship.

for the record, I think I will be getting an xbox one... just not on launch.

somewhere, Chuck-the-landslide does a double take.

new info.. killer instinct is free to play and only Jago is free... need to pay for other characters..

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/killer-instinct-is-a-fun-free-to-play-xbox-one-launch-game

they just had to ruin it didn't they?
How does this ruin it? Because it'll beef up the potential community more because people can try it for free? Or because you can get it for a fraction of the price if you know exactly what character you wish to own? Or are you just vying against microtransactions because they're microtransactions?

On another note fuck the guy that wrote that article. Talking shit about KI. D:<

Back