KiLLer Instinct [Xbox One Exclusive]

After playing like 200 Ranked matches I have decided my experiences are as such:::::

- 80% of my fights are against Jago players. Even though I bought all 6 characters day one, I rarely run into the other five!

- You just spent $500 on an XboxOne but you can't spend an extra $5 for Sadira or Orchid?

- The combo system is nice, slightly mash happy, it comes down to random chance, counter breakers usually work if your opponent is just mashing for a combo breaker.

- The netcode is pretty much perfect.

- Not hardly any rage quitters, but of course I'm not good enough to induce any salt in this game.

- For some reason I am annoyed when people land a 70+ hit combo on my corpse after I'm KO'ed..... I wish they'd just let me hit the floor and move on to the next match... Oh no here we go! Ultra!! Combo! Ultra!!! Combo Combo! (-__-)

Other than that, GREAT GAME!! =]

After playing like 200 Ranked matches I have decided my experiences are as such:::::

- 80% of my fights are against Jago players. Even though I bought all 6 characters day one, I rarely run into the other five!

- You just spent $500 on an XboxOne but you can't spend an extra $5 for Sadira or Orchid?

- The combo system is nice, slightly mash happy, it comes down to random chance, counter breakers usually work if your opponent is just mashing for a combo breaker.

- The netcode is pretty much perfect.

- Not hardly any rage quitters, but of course I'm not good enough to induce any salt in this game.

- For some reason I am annoyed when people land a 70+ hit combo on my corpse after I'm KO'ed..... I wish they'd just let me hit the floor and move on to the next match... Oh no here we go! Ultra!! Combo! Ultra!!! Combo Combo! (-__-)

Other than that, GREAT GAME!! =]
I personally fight a good mix of all of the characters, except for Glacius, I hardly see him. I personally play Jago/Shadow Jago because I like how he plays. Also, $5 for 1 character, just pay $20 for the whole game to get all of them xD The netcode is god status, and I've only run into one rage quitter ever but it was during an ultra combo so I still got the win. As far as the combo system, it's really not as random as you think. I've been playing alot of KI and now I'm starting to see the differences between the moves and am able to counter them without just picking a random counter breaker. When you guess, you are playing a game where you will win 1/3 of the time and they will win 2/3 (not including counter breakers and other shenanigans).

Max found some easter eggs in this game and imo Orchid's remixed K1 theme is the best one of the bunch here.

Max found some easter eggs in this game and imo Orchid's remixed K1 theme is the best one of the bunch here.

Yeah I like Orchid's. My new favorite one is probably Jago's, because of dem monks, but honestly, they're all so different and awesome, I like all of the themes xD

I personally fight a good mix of all of the characters, except for Glacius, I hardly see him. I personally play Jago/Shadow Jago because I like how he plays. Also, $5 for 1 character, just pay $20 for the whole game to get all of them xD The netcode is god status, and I've only run into one rage quitter ever but it was during an ultra combo so I still got the win. As far as the combo system, it's really not as random as you think. I've been playing alot of KI and now I'm starting to see the differences between the moves and am able to counter them without just picking a random counter breaker. When you guess, you are playing a game where you will win 1/3 of the time and they will win 2/3 (not including counter breakers and other shenanigans).

Yeah I agree, I'm getting used to it now that I'm fighting better players and losing all the time unless I get better... xD It reminds me a lot of Street Fighters interface now with some of the combos, it's really weird...

Yeah I agree, I'm getting used to it now that I'm fighting better players and losing all the time unless I get better... xD It reminds me a lot of Street Fighters interface now with some of the combos, it's really weird...
Yeah once you start ranking up and playing higher levels the endless Jagos start to go away and you see less mashing and brainless shenanigans.

Lol it looks like they had a bad install. It doesn't have anything to do with DRM or an internet connection.

That happened to me when I'd play, so I re-installed the game and haven't had a problem since. That or the profile that downloaded the game wasn't signed in to that XB1 (which wasn't their home base XB1) so if they sign out, that user's games become unavailable. >:P

I have the game... LOL at a lot of these comments in here.

Add me if yall want...

L red djinn L

I play jago, yes i bought the game... now that we got that out of the way, hope to see you soon. lol

^ When that eye on the cliff opened up I started wondering if Soul Edge had used that island as a home base sometime in the past.

Just started to really get into the game last week and decided to main Glacius. Loving his Hail mixups and shenanigans. Overall I'm really enjoying it so far.

Been messing around in training trying to see how big of a combo I can get, so far I'm up to 96% health in one combo. ;) I keep trying to record it but something about the Xb1 recording system is kinda screwed up atm and doesn't wanna take any vids.

* Boom-

Completely impractical but was fun to try and figure out. :)

Last edited:
Hey guys! I just bought my X1 with KI too. If you guys want some games let me know, but let me get better first lol

Maya is coming back! And compared the other returning characters, she actually looks a lot better!
BsS0tUCCcAAuUVJ.jpg

Now we just need Kim Wu.

Back