King Of Fighters XIV is Coming

Still look like shit

AWHj5Ce.gif

I save that for bewbs factor

I really like the latest trailer... I'm hyped for the return of old favorites characters, but I agree with @Gatsu ... the graphics look like shit, I hope the final result to not look like this... Αnd the only excuse is that the game is still in development...

Last edited:
I really like the latest trailer... I'm hyped for the return of old favorites characters, but I agree with @Gatsu ... the graphics look like shit, I hope the final result to not look like this... Αnd the only excuse is that the game is still in development...

No, it is not the only excuse.

This title has huge roster, 50 fighters, with short budget.

No, it is not the only excuse.

This title has huge roster, 50 fighters, with short budget.

I agree with you, we can't do something for that... I heard that the game will be out late 2016, until then I believe that SNK will improve many things of the game...

I guess they wanted Kyo to look more Chinese in this iteration....

AWHj5Ce.gif

I find it interesting that she's back. She's been gone for a decade.

Ok, that actually looks pretty cool.

EDIT: Reminds me a lot of Dengeki Bunko, it even has the option of mashing square for an automatic combo. I guess I'll give it a try.

Last edited:
Robert Garcia, Benimaru Nikaido, and K’ trailer.

My man K' is back <3

Secretly hoping for Unknown/K9999 and Kusanagi, btw for the guys that have played or seen gameplay of kof14 has anything been said about the controls? Like have they made it easier to play? Cos Fk me man kof has felt like that EVERYTHING was a justframe

MMM, I'm someway worried that tráiler says 50 characters but we only see a few. And thats for 2016? I rather have 25 polished charácters than 50 unfinished characters.

Also, I'm aware is probably too much to ask, but considering how simple they look they could at least add some kind of customization.

Back