Le Bello Hat Trick Combo!!

Any tips on how to consistently do B!E? I can never get the final hit for some reason. Once I get that down then I'll be able to land this combo in an actual match.

I'm no beacon of info on le bello, but I find that mashing K like a motherfucker will suffice. I can pull it off 98% of the time that way :D

Still working on the RCC I sometimes manage to get it and i do B!E! but sometimes i mess up with the frames but I'm getting there slowly but surely, wish i had a cam or something to record my success when it happens Dx

You know sometimes I mess up the 4B and I thought i was far enough from the wall that I don't have to press 6B to finish :/ I'm not sure if i messed up somewhere with the combo

If anyone has XBL, find my license on the leaderboards (usually near the top) and check out my latest upload (vs Jeemy Thoms). I did the hat trick combo 2 times in one match. First on round 2, and then on the final round.

That's my record so far. Gonna try to go for 2 in one round one day. :)

If anyone has XBL, find my license on the leaderboards (usually near the top) and check out my latest upload (vs Jeemy Thoms). I did the hat trick combo 2 times in one match. First on round 2, and then on the final round.

That's my record so far. Gonna try to go for 2 in one round one day. :)

Whoa! Thats awesome xD I'm trying just to get it once a day :O
Btw landed it couple days ago online :D I was so proud of myself (Still lost overall but I was proud i got it out)

What started 2 years ago as a combo that I could barely do in training mode let alone online, is now a combo that I've successfully pulled off in one of the biggest tournaments of the year! Behold, at the 9:00 mark!

Damn awesome job! Its only a matter of time till it hits more tournys, Ill make sure to pull it off at SCR or something like that xD

I recently found that somebody uploaded a random ranked match of mine onto youtube... And I was surprised to see it's one where I landed the hat trick combo twice! (Almost 3 times!)

Back