Leixia Pre-Release Videos & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Di_PL

[10] Knight
Leixia video discussion - let's post and talk about videos before the release.

Leixia vs. Viola (probably the first gameplay footage of Leixia):

Kayane plays Leixia Soul Calibur V at Paris Games Week:

Leixia vs. Z.W.E.I. (from the Live Event stream):

Leixia (me playing her) vs. Viola at Paris Games Week:

This thread will be closed when the game is released and a new one will be created.

It looks like WS B BE, BT B+K, 3B is a combo (haven't known about 3B). Pretty cool.

Ok, this is knit picking, but I have a complaint about Leixia compared to X and this is really fucking bugging me:
BB - why have they made the animation worse? Two upward strikes looked so much more... For lack of a better word, flowy. I know its really trivial, but its been annoying the crap out of me, lol.

I don't really like the new BB animation neither, but it has sooooo much more range (at least what you can see in the videos) than her SC4 BB. That's why I don't complain about it. :)

Some new Leixia matches of Mick from NEC:

Some random observations:
1kA-series still in, but it seems to deal less damage
second hit of 6BA can be ducked now, that's probably why she has a mid follow up now
1K knockdown on NH
GI on moves like AAB4 or 44B4 doesn't cause a knockdown anymore
44A can be charged

I wonder if her 11A without the B follow up still gives + frames on hit.

I really wanna see a video of AA BE, 4K, CE and CH WS A CE now.

Also it seems that WS B is 100% tracking just like 66A+B? Remember seeing other players landing it as an air combo even when opponents can AC.

I believe 1K is now 22K (Di posted it).. so I think the 22kA series is going to be viable after a 3B+K:K~G juggle.
Also noticed Mick is using 22kA,B.. so i guess the K isn't guaranteed no more. :(

8B is like X had it in SC2, which is what I like.

It looks like 66BB is lightning only if you charge it.

At around 6:00 of the last video, it looks like Xianghua's SC2 A+K spinning thing, but I didn't see a B so idk if that does anything.

Sorry if any of these have already been said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back