Leixia Videos & Discussion

Everyone on freeplay or tournament passed out against Kayane and her Leixia's WS B BE xD This move has autostep, TC, autoGI, tracking both side, safe on block, launcher property and isn't backdash whiff punishable. A good broken move that I'am sure RTD, Mick, JTB, Tsubasa noticed and will use a lots lol)

So... I guess I'll have to enjoy abusing this as much as I can in the next couple months before it gets patched.

So... I guess I'll have to enjoy abusing this as much as I can in the next couple months before it gets patched.

LOL, all i heard in Kayane's videos were "I'm on fire" I'll definitely be abusing it. ( WS bA+B+K )

I can already hear people going on about the move. It cost bar, it does have start up and was interrupted on one of the videos on that stream. I can see it being baited out and punished, but still will be a good tool.

Otherwise, really loved the tech I got from the stream. Quite a few things to test when I get the game.

The move is good. It's fast in synergy to some of her other moves that end in crouching position. I gotta work on using it more.

probably the best move in the game, looking at it's properties reminds me of hildes C3 A in sc4. The fact that it requires meter almost doesn't matter because she builds meter so fast.

Noob mirror. The other player knew what he was doing. I was just dancing around trying to hit him with something.

Noob mirror. The other player knew what he was doing. I was just dancing around trying to hit him with something.

A tip: when recovering from crouching position, you've got a number of options you can work with. Try WS A+B B_[ B ] or FC3B. WS B is good for block damage, but its not your only tool. =)

Am I the only one who's doing Leixia's 6+B and press B again, thinking that you playing as Xianghua and going to do a low hit? >_>

Sorry, could someone clarify what "WS" means in notation?
WS means while standing. That brave edge must be done from crouching.

Is it me or is the back turned b+k follow up to that brave edge has really strict timing? I swear that kick has gone through people's bodies when I tried it online with a 4 bar connection.

Am I the only one who's doing Leixia's 6+B and press B again, thinking that you playing as Xianghua and going to do a low hit? >_>

I'm keep doing that, too. It's not happening so much anymore now that I'm getting used to her move set.

I'm super ass... All my matches before this were so nice. Kinda upset I lost this still haha.

Tips appreciated, and i know i ate every low...

Image you did fine from what it looked like. Most of what I would say has been said in the commentary, (punishing certain moves, etc) I like the use of your guard crush game, which is something I do a lot more of myself now. Also abuse 3A+B after hitting their gauge a few times. It's safe and catches all step completely. gives KND stun on CH as well.

I'm super ass... All my matches before this were so nice. Kinda upset I lost this still haha.

Tips appreciated, and i know i ate every low...

Not bad, but you could vary up your while rising/standing game a bit more. More usage of WS A+B, K and FC3B ( and not 33B all the time). After 66AA you can get FC3B as part of a combo if they don't tech. And if they do tech and catch on to your FC33B you can use WS A+B to catch them.

And in both videos from ZeroEffect, I like the smart balance of moves, though there's lack of 44B where you could have predicted the retaliatory attack and punish, maintaining your offensive.

Hey guys, I'm new to these forums, but, I was wondering what I can do to improve. I know myself need to work on doing more side-steps as well as throw-teching more. Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

~Saka

Felt like the Siegfired could have used more stance changes and more kicks, but I felt like he was smart enough to attack when he blocked my EX attacks as well as try to keep space between me and him.

This match made me feel like even though I did side-step a lot of his attacks, I should have punished more with B moves, since, I was caught off-guard that Raphael could do a ducking move to dodge A moves.

Again, I felt like I could have side-stepped more, but I remember me being a bit cautious of both his A and B move range. Can you also tech his throws? If so, I need to learn to tech a bit more.

Back