Lost Swords

pyrrha's and hilde's missions are the easiest ones ever because they were the earliest batch characters released, their minions are still using the lowest level AI before.

I was able to beat hilde's mission on very hard while I couldn't even beat raphael's mission on hard back then.

just find yourself an A rank wind weapon and you will blow through pyrrha's mission in no time.
Yet Pyrrha's took me 50+ attempts ;_;

I've played Raphael's at least 30 times now, but I'll try your trick and see if it works. Hopefully it does for Raph and Hilde.

pyrrha's and hilde's missions are the easiest ones ever because they were the earliest batch characters released, their minions are still using the lowest level AI before.

I was able to beat hilde's mission on very hard while I couldn't even beat raphael's mission on hard back then.

just find yourself an A rank wind weapon and you will blow through pyrrha's mission in no time.
Yeah,i wanted to ask how to beat the AI in pyrrah's mission that spams ivy's 214b.My mitsurugi and siedfried can punish that,but siegfried is too slow,and mitsu doesn't do enough damage.I don't know to punish it with pat or sophie,and i just got raph,so he's pretty low on damage and health

I never really got into SC until I played 5, how much advantage do you really get from GI'ing in the older SC games? was there any character that could get guaranteed punishment from a GI? the advantage seems to be even shorter than 8 frames in this game. how much advantage do you get in SC4 and earlier iterations?

Yup, GI is free in SC:LS, and easy to do too since it GI all, except it doesn't give anything after lul. Taki i8 literally the fastest move in the game, does not connect after a manual GI. You may as well block the damn thing and probably get more frame advantage out of it. Only use I see for it is to GI guard crushers, especially supers. Hope you have really good on the fly reaction lol, cuz there is no way to practice that (yay no training mode), the AI does it rarely, but when it happens, you better get it spot on or you gonna lose a huge chuck of your life bar. Seems B-N really went out of their way to ensure skill don't matter in this game, you gotta pay or nothing is going to help you win lol.

This is why I use Pyrrha's aGI bc I know I'mma get damage.

But this also phucks me over in SCV because B+K isn't the same move lmao

I would pay 90 bucks for Cassandra

f66.gif

Back