Lost Swords

Before the update came, I actually brought 1 set of x12 premium chests, now that the update is present do I only have to buy it 2 more times, or does it reset? ie I have to buy it 3 times over again?

Also how the hell are these Japanese racking up so many soul edge shards with their level 99 BS characters (is that even possible), I'm not surprised but I'm a little pissed off.

To anyone doing the current scramble event, are there more than one Blade of Angels (12000 shards) in the rewards? That's the perfect opportunity to awaken my BoA.

Erm,the post to facebook for free fp isn't working,they say "unable to collect information for post",whats up with that?
Is it the game or my ps3

In the past I've spent way more money on donating not only to Jaxel's podcasts/stream, but also for players to come out to tournaments. So it's about time I donated to myself for once. That and I've loved this character to death since the SC4 days.
One could argue that supporting podcasts, tournaments, and streams is a much better cause, as it helps keep the community alive. You'd be helping a lot of people that way. No offense, but spending over $100 on ONE character in a free-to-play, online-dependent, single-player only game made by a greedy-ass company seems thoughtless. Hell, I wouldn't pay $100 for five characters. If you really like the character, just stick with the older games. I could never spend that much on just a single character, regardless if its a favorite or not. It just silly to me. ...and if more people support this, they set a greenlight for a new ugly trend worse than anything Capcom was known for.

One could argue that supporting podcasts, tournaments, and streams is a much better cause, as it helps keep the community alive. You'd be helping a lot of people that way. No offense, but spending over $100 on ONE character in a free-to-play, online-dependent, single-player only game made by a greedy-ass company seems thoughtless. Hell, I wouldn't pay $100 for five characters. If you really like the character, just stick with the older games.

Who exactly are YOU to admonish ME for what I do with my money?

I could never spend that much on just a single character, regardless if its a favorite or not. It just silly to me. ...and if more people support this, they set a greenlight for a new ugly trend worse than anything Capcom was known for.

55434750.jpg

Last edited:
In most cases, telling people that they wasted their money is idiotic. As long as said person finds enough enjoyment out of their purchase, it doesn't matter what they paid for it. Just because you don't understand, or you would never do the same, doesn't make them wrong.

Though I do understand your point on starting a bad trend, I just don't agree with telling people off for spending their money on what they want; because most of the time, it simply doesn't make sense.

Who exactly are YOU to admonish ME for what I do with my money?

55434750.jpg
I'm not telling you what to do. I'm just saying it's ridiculous to spend $100 on one character and [imo] it doesn't even seem smart to do it. Seriously $100 could get you another game. Not only that, but you'll be giving into these business practices.

I'm not telling you what to do. I'm just saying it's ridiculous to spend $100 on one character and [imo] it doesn't even seem smart to do it. Seriously $100 could get you another game. Not only that, but you'll be giving into these business practices.

Coming to NEC? Then I can just money match you for the $90 I spent on Mi-na and get it back easy. How's that for smart?

The problem I have just isn't the price for these characters, but the business behind them. I would hate for this to become the norm out of gaming, just because some players want nostalgia goggles. People already don't like how this game is turning out; this doesn't really help.

Back