Lost Swords

They better make Cassandra a character quest unlock,Amy needs to come back soon,most people didn't have strong enough equipment to farm soul edge scramble back in September.

Don't call me stupid.. but for the characters you have to purchase, you should get some sort of trial to see how they feel and if you wanted to spend money on them.

(Waiting for the negative responses)

you are stupid, if they let you find out how shitty the DLC characters are, how will they convince you to buy into the scam?

JK JK, can't come up a with funny reply right now, couldn't deliver the message the way I wanted to.

Last edited:
Don't call me stupid.. but for the characters you have to purchase, you should get some sort of trial to see how they feel and if you wanted to spend money on them.

(Waiting for the negative responses)
Character trailer.And the paying allies who will definitely pay to buy the characters instantly

Besides,so far the characters aren't shitty,Seong Mi-Na has really easy but effective combos,from practical launchers,and as Maxi you can win even though you have no idea what you're doing.

Ok,a combo question,a few pages back(9 pages to be precise) there was some Seong Mi-Na combo discussions.So i've put something up drawing from that and the in game suggested combos.

6AK,66KKK,6B+K,2AAAA. Based on the stun damage scaling,am i overdoing it and losing easier damage,or am i not doing enough.(Oh and the 2AAAA can wallsplat giving a free backthrow,lol)

All you need to know when buying a character is nostalgia or if you like them =)
Cuz does it even matter if the characters are bad? Kappa I thought all you needed to do was spend money on AP pots and ridiculous outfits and OP weapons to win?
Kappa and not sleep when ranking ofc.

OK so I coughed up the cash and unclocked both Maxi and Minna.

As for Maxi, well, he doesn't have his B+K:B:B:B:A move anymore (that's pretty much what I liked about Maxi haha)
B+K is an auto GI

He does have his BT B+K attack.

He does seem very combo heavy this time, pretty sure with super high equipped stuff he can do tons of damage among the cast. I still have to (re)learn transitions, still feels a bit tricky for me atm.

Haven't played much with Minna, as I need sleep, I think with that, the character slots are now full. I've unlocked everyone except Astaroth, Cervy, Amy, Patroklos, Taki and Nightmare.

OK so I coughed up the cash and unclocked both Maxi and Minna.

As for Maxi, well, he doesn't have his B+K:B:B:B:A move anymore (that's pretty much what I liked about Maxi haha)
B+K is an auto GI

He does have his BT B+K attack.

He does seem very combo heavy this time, pretty sure with super high equipped stuff he can do tons of damage among the cast. I still have to (re)learn transitions, still feels a bit tricky for me atm.

Haven't played much with Minna, as I need sleep, I think with that, the character slots are now full. I've unlocked everyone except Astaroth, Cervy, Amy, Patroklos, Taki and Nightmare.

What I found interesting is through input delays you can do basic SCV strings like :A::A: > :A: (Delayed) > :B: > :A: (:B: > :A: is like getting the brave edge 6A+B in V) or if you tap :A::A::A: as a string, you get his SCIV string where he does the front dive while horizontally spinning his nunchuck.

Likely him so far and will probably and most likely do a Move list video when I get a new editing program.

Just curious,how active are the forums here usually,is it possible to have like an interactive discussion,or are people's time zones just too spread out for several members to be online at once.

Just curious,how active are the forums here usually,is it possible to have like an interactive discussion,or are people's time zones just too spread out for several members to be online at once.
There is a chat room but I don't visit so I can't attest to what it's like. If you're wanting a big LS conversation though you could always make a group PM - I've found it's a good way to keep in touch with multiple people and it doesn't fill up a thread, tends be faster than threads too.
Just an idea.

When SC6 is announced it'll be more active again, just like with SC5. And SC4 + 3 (on the older SC forums)

There is a chat room but I don't visit so I can't attest to what it's like. If you're wanting a big LS conversation though you could always make a group PM - I've found it's a good way to keep in touch with multiple people and it doesn't fill up a thread, tends be faster than threads too.
Just an idea.
Nice,thanks for the tip.It seems like there can be about 6 members in the chat.So if anybody is interested in a group chat to discuss combos/tactics,general info,then let me know.
When SC6 is announced it'll be more active again, just like with SC5. And SC4 + 3 (on the older SC forums)
Well,SCVI will most likely be on next gen,so i think it may be about 6 or so months till we hear something,especially since namco seems focused on the tekken 7 arcade release.

I was messing around with Maxi tonight. Seemed like the more I did, the more I really should just hit BBBBBKK over and over. Made for some nasty wall combos.

Maxi's B+K aGI seems to whiff against hilde,nighmare and siegfried clones.Better to go 22A against them.
And the second hit of Maxi's 4B+K whiffs against crouching opponents.

So BBBBBKK is the best combo,lol.

22B series was rather good as well. Main thing I noticed is that it doens't matter if Maxi gets blocked. He's just gonna hit them until a GB happens. Then he does horrible, horrible things to the AI.

Also Maxi got the best low. 3A is amazing. It's 2A+B from Soulcalibur 3 and it stuns on hit. Advancing low that tracks and stuns? Yes please.

Last edited:
I really hope there's a scramble tomorrow with Amy unlockable... I'm ready and willing to grind for her. With new characters being unlockable through payment only, I'd gladly take a scramble.

uggh... crappy event rewards... why did they stop giving free mechanical set? :(
looks like I will just play to get the kitty meow set. none of the ranking rewards interest me enough for me to grind them.

Back