Lost Swords

Well,amy is unlockable,you pyrrah/Ivy players are lucky,getting to play and win easily for free.I faced only a regular kitty meow.And the competition is crazy,i dropped from rank 85 to 235 in half an hour.

@MuffinMan123 Didn't everybody already get a mechanical weapon,besides Maxi that is?

@EX ShoryukenZ,whats your maxi's stats right now?
mine is at 1394 health and 300 dmg,very hard is really easy now.

You're still welcome to use my account whenever
So we can play on any PS3 and if we log into our account,we get our save data?
Sweet.

Last edited:
Wow, I definitely predicted this lol.

My Pyrrha is level 30 with 1069 HP and 313 strength, and she gets the HP and strength bonus (which is a miracle), so I will be getting Amy this time around! (Although I've been having trouble beating Very Hard.... the goddamn AI that block everything are the worst) I also have 32 AP potions, so that'll help me too lol.

(Also, I'm going to be playing this a lot, so if anyone else is, we should become allies so we can get more fragments. What are your ally codes?)
My ally code is: 5432138638

Update: I can not beat Very Hard for the life of me. I always run out of time by the end because all the AI know how to do are block and read inputs.

Well,amy is unlockable,you pyrrah/Ivy players are lucky,getting to play and win easily for free.
I thought it'd be easy but apparently not haha.

Last edited:
Wow, I definitely predicted this lol.
Update: I can not beat Very Hard for the life of me. I always run out of time by the end because all the AI know how to do are block and read inputs.
You need to play defensive against The Patroklos,Raphael and Hilde clones,and offensive against the Sophitia and Mitsurugi clones.Spam 6BB till they get launched,if they block thrice go 1AA.Assuming that you have her blade of angels,be sure to use your weapon art a lot.Throws will also help.

So can anybody fill in on the details about what are we up against in extreme?

Last edited:
What you are up against on extreme? Time outs lol. The AI is really dumb, just block sometimes, barely attack. I spent 90% of my time in combos and still run out of time. Unless you have max soul bonus to get that super attack boost + S weapon or bought crap paid gear to extend the timer, you aren't getting extreme done.

So, about the crappy rewards. The Belle set is the only thing I'd want, but they don't even have the main part of the costume. On the main menu, it says that the rewards are tentative and that the actual ranking awards will appear in the reward confirmation screen. What do you guys think this means?

Unless you have max soul bonus to get that super attack boost + S weapon or bought crap paid gear to extend the timer, you aren't getting extreme done.

Time is a big factor here, and Maxi..

You need to play defensive against The Patroklos,Raphael and Hilde clones,and offensive against the Sophitia and Mitsurugi clones.Spam 6BB till they get launched,if they block thrice go 1AA.Assuming that you have her blade of angels,be sure to use your weapon art a lot.Throws will also help.

So can anybody fill in on the details about what are we up against in extreme?

I thought your able to do extreme? o:
Rank 221. I want to be in the top 1000 atleast by the end of this.

Round 1 - Squall Swashbuckler - Sophitia
Round 2 - Nightshade Blade Knight - Ivy
Round 3 - Aquatic Crown Knight - Raphael
Round 4 - Blazing Defender - Pyrrha
Round 5 - Undefeated Barbarian - Astaroth

All enemies expect for Astaroth change element, first part of their names is the element.

whats your maxi's stats right now?
mine is at 1394 health and 300 dmg,very hard is really easy now.

1247 Health and 375 Attack.

For the players doing the ranking, my LS code is: 5432191642

Very hard on this scramble is more annoying than usual. Even just the 1st guy block a lot more than usual.
They never block the last 2 hits of Maxis BBBBB string,so thats what i always do.

What you are up against on extreme? Time outs lol. The AI is really dumb, just block sometimes, barely attack. I spent 90% of my time in combos and still run out of time. Unless you have max soul bonus to get that super attack boost + S weapon or bought crap paid gear to extend the timer, you aren't getting extreme done.
From my experience,its much better to do strings and single powerful hits rather than combos.And well,i did get the Lusca gear,at least the helmet,seems to help a lot

So, about the crappy rewards. The Belle set is the only thing I'd want, but they don't even have the main part of the costume. On the main menu, it says that the rewards are tentative and that the actual ranking awards will appear in the reward confirmation screen. What do you guys think this means?
They're probably trying to say that theres more rewards than shown.

Time is a big factor here, and Maxi..

I thought your able to do extreme? o:
Rank 221. I want to be in the top 1000 atleast by the end of this.

Round 1 - Squall Swashbuckler - Sophitia
Round 2 - Nightshade Blade Knight - Ivy
Round 3 - Aquatic Crown Knight - Raphael
Round 4 - Blazing Defender - Pyrrha
Round 5 - Undefeated Barbarian - Astaroth

All enemies expect for Astaroth change element, first part of their names is the element.

1247 Health and 375 Attack.

For the players doing the ranking, my LS code is: 5432191642
I didn't try extreme yet,saw a guy's video,he had the full Lusca set and his level 25 Maxi's stats 1674 health,444 damage.I'll try extreme after getting Maxi to those stats.

So the elements.Tempest=Wind,Blazing=Fire,Aquatic=Water,light and darkness seem to change names.

I think that rank 1000 last time was around 110k shards.By my calculations that 12 runs of Very Hard difficulty a day.

Rank one has almost 400k shards already,i think he liked the Belle set.

BTW,my ally code(s) is in my signature.

Last edited:
They never block the last 2 hits of Maxis BBBBB string,so thats what i always do.

From my experience,its much better to do strings and single powerful hits rather than combos.And well,i did get the Lusca gear,at least the helmet,seems to help a lot

A single piece of paid event gear is good enough. I am usually left with 10 seconds on the clock at the final AI, with just a max level S weapon and crappy soul bonus, even if the AI just sits there afk I can't finish him under 10 sec. However a single piece of paid event gear adds about 30 seconds I believe, that is more than enough to finish the job. It also greatly boosts your attack and hp as well. Scamco basically made the AI on extreme into HP sponges where even the dumbest player can win just by spaming BBB and the alike .... as long as you got paid event gear (which changes each time to reap more $$$), on the other hand if you don't have them....have fun, the AI could literally just hold G and not break any throws or lows, and let you wail on them for free ... you will still run out of time.

Already accepted,also @EX ShoryukenZ and @MuffinMan123 i sent you guys ally requests

A single piece of paid event gear is good enough. I am usually left with 10 seconds on the clock at the final AI, with just a max level S weapon and crappy soul bonus, even if the AI just sits there afk I can't finish him under 10 sec. However a single piece of paid event gear adds about 30 seconds I believe, that is more than enough to finish the job. It also greatly boosts your attack and hp as well. Scamco basically made the AI on extreme into HP sponges where even the dumbest player can win just by spaming BBB and the alike .... as long as you got paid event gear (which changes each time to reap more $$$), on the other hand if you don't have them....have fun, the AI could literally just hold G and not break any throws or lows, and let you wail on them for free ... you will still run out of time.
I know,but they did say that its pay to win,so they'll give us all sorts of reasons to buy their DLC

But if the event supports your character,and if your character is at level 51 or so,with the A+ weapon maxed out,i think that beating very hard is easy.

Also throws work like miracles,they almost ever break throws,except that Mitsurugi clone,he breaks it far more often than the others.

And with those characters with stance-to-stance transitions like Nightmare,you could go 236B6,A6,A6,A6.If they block it though,especially the Sophitia clones,they will punish you.

Last edited:
ugh, my ally list is like 99 out of 100, I don't know who to delete, and my allies don't delete me so my list is always near full.

ugh, my ally list is like 99 out of 100, I don't know who to delete, and my allies don't delete me so my list is always near full.
just delete those who don't play.Check their XP/Rank and if it does not change for a week or so,then delete them.Don't pay heed to high rank/level payers,like i had this rank 50 lv 42 seong mina on m ally list who didnt change for a month,at first i thought that it just takes too long to rank up,but as i reached higher,i realized that it isn't so hard,so i deleted that guy with no regrets.

BTW i'm at 24.2k shards on my main account and 13.8k shards on my sub account,at this rate,i can unlock amy for both accounts.

Um,i had a question,the event is set to expire on December third,does that mean that the last day to farm fragments is December third or will the results be announced on December third and the last day to farm is December second.

Um,i had a question,the event is set to expire on December third,does that mean that the last day to farm fragments is December third or will the results be announced on December third and the last day to farm is December second.
When it gets closer to the date just check to see when server maintenance is and that will be your answer

Ok,so mid events ranking is over.

And the game died,literally,i was playing for a while then suddenly "lost connection to server:error code 2005"
then the game doesn't even start,from the title screen i press start the for like 5 minutes nothing loads then the blue bar loads a tiny bit and then the message appears.I tried restarting the game,mp ps3 and even the router,nothing seems to work.All other games which needs to stay connected is working,just not this one.

Their server seems to be getting worse every day,i can see why people are reluctant to pay.

After what seemed like forever, I finally unlocked Amy! Thanks everyone here for your help in the Scramble, but this is my cue to leave. Hopefully I'll never have to do another Scramble again! Now I just have to level Amy up...

Last edited:
Back