Lost Swords

We still have Kilik and X to go. No one has posted about finding anything in the files relating to more characters.

Maxi was released, right? If so, Xianghua and Kilik are the only unannounced ones. Who knows how far they're in development though. Xianghua and Mina was added to files very late so I'm curious if they'll keep adding characters.

Soo, I've done more calculations for character announcements

Dec. 19 ~ Pyrrha, Nightmare, and Astaroth
32 days pass
Jan. 20 ~ Ivy
14 days pass
Feb. 3 ~ Generic Trailer
37 days pass
Mar. 12 ~ Hilde
34 days pass
Apr. 15 ~ Taki
42 days pass
May. 27 ~ Patroklos
14 days pass
Jun. 10 ~ Cervantes
26 days pass
Aug. 5 ~ Raphael
30 days pass
Sept. 4 ~ Amy
40 days pass
Oct. 14 ~ Seung Mina
28 days pass
Nov. 11 ~ Maxi
28 days pass
Dec. 9 ~ Cassandra

The longest wait has still been 42 days. If that stays consistent than the longest we'll have to wait for Kilik and X would be Jan. 20 and Mar. 3. If they're the last characters, then I'd expect that SCVI would be announced sometime around then.

Do you think the characters showing here means they will be in SC6? I want that so much!

Of course it does not mean that others won´t show up, for example I can´t see SC without Voldo.
We have a hint in LS. If they put the older characters in this game it's means that PS actually care about them, so yes, we will probably see them in SCVI too.

We have a hint in LS. If they put the older characters in this game it's means that PS actually care about them, so yes, we will probably see them in SCVI too.
Or yknow, cough, they can just be using those missing characters to focus on nostalgia and milk ppl of their money. Kappa for like 100$

here we go:

looks like another $90 unlock:

Meh, I was looking forward to her but I'm unimpressed by that video. I wonder if she still has her crouch grabs. That'd be cool. All well looks like I'll have to wait the three to four months to get her for free.

wait, whose mirror sword is that in the 1st reward? I mean how stupid is it if you buy cass's mirror sword 1st before you get cass?

oh. it's cassandra's gothic blade

7.jpg

wait, whose mirror sword is that in the 1st reward? I mean how stupid is it if you buy cass's mirror sword 1st before you get cass?
We got maxi's chucks before we got him.
Anyway the tiger lily quests are really wierd,some of the enemies have more HP in their soul burst than their regular HP bar,the second opponent in each level is a "shadow drake" and they give a lens flare back frame.But the ones in Lv.3 and Lv.4 have really less Hp,soul breaking them needs caution.None of the other opponents give any drops even if you break every one of their soul.The last opponent is always a female wearing the entire tiger lily set and has no element,her soul breaks are light or fire or both(so far,i've only beaten 6 levels)
Judging by the difficulty Lv.1 and 2 give accessories,lv3 onwards will be equipments.
This is scheduled to end on 23rd so i suppose SES will begin on 24th.
No Christmas exclusive discount on premium chests,I'm surprised.

Do you think the characters showing here means they will be in SC6? I want that so much!

Of course it does not mean that others won´t show up, for example I can´t see SC without Voldo.
I wouldn't bet on anything related to SCVI coming from Lost Swords.

Back