Lost Swords

Yes, I just saw the facebook page, awesome wallpaper, so damn adorable!

The only think left to be perfect is put Pyrrha in it, but even so, i love it!

Happy new year, people of 8wayrun!

Well, LS is a good game, but yeah, it has some crap things, like no online, no RO, lot of netcode errors...

Why is single player being bashed so much,the story modes in all FGs are single player.
Whats bad about it is the pathetically low rank A item drop rate,You work your a** off beating AI who block 99.99% of your moves,sidestep all verticals have thousands of points in HP,abuse the combo system,then they give you a rank C yoga pants item.

No RO,is a nice way to welcome newbies,because i guess Cervy newbies would get themselves RO'd most of the time trying to get iGDR right.

And i think that Item collection/quest type games don't work well with the traditional 1v1 FG format,its better off being in RPG sorts of games,like tekken's Tekken force or scenario campaign.

And another hing which is dislikable,"tiny roster",even smaller for free players.

And no offline play also sucks.

The game itself isn't bad. It's actually pretty fun imo (besides the mindless grind I guess) and everyone cried for singleplayer content. The problem is that everyone had high expectations because SC is a multiplayer fighting game.

It doesn't matter at all what anyone says about it though, because Project Soul has already milked the hell out of that cash cow.

firefighter pants is S ranked, I also got usurper's tights, demon wings and butterfly wings. pretty cool stuff.

firefighter suit is A+
firefighter helmet is A+
school uniform jacket is A+

Last edited:
Has the game been patched recently? If not, I doubt we'll get a new character any time soon.
I haven't been on in a while so I wouldn't know. And I mean announced, not that we actually get them yet.

Edit: I didn't want to double post. I had the wrong date, Cassandra came out on Dec. 16 not the 9th like I thought. Next week will be the longest wait.

I'm surprised we didn't get anything this week, though. They usually always update on Tuesdays/Wednesday.

Last edited:
Alright, tomorrow is the right date. So if no one is announced tomorrow, it'll have been the longest wait we've had for a new LS character.

Soul edge scramble after only 2 weeks,whats the rush?
these guys block more than ever before and have multiple souls,i give up.

Pervs must be happy. What a silly design...

I am worried about the next SC instalment with Hoshino on the wheel.
Um, that design is from SCIV, it's Mina's 2P costume.

@CFW it would have been a lot less creepy if they were playing Endless Warfare instead of Leixia's Bubblegum Pop at a burning town square, and if they'd had Amy doing cool combos.

Last edited:
Back