Lost Swords

I saw the magic knight armor for the ladies and how skimpy it is and I myself...
"How far could they go without getting the M rating?"

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

I took a quick look at the new patch files. There's several outfits like that Magic Knight outfit which only barely covers the character. And there's one new moveset. I didn't check who it's for, but I'm guessing it would be Xianghua or Kilik?
Noesis 2015-02-28 20-47-52-23.jpg Noesis 2015-02-28 20-47-40-77.jpg

I'm surprised Namco are still supporting the game, but I guess the microtransactions are selling really well.

Well, I didn't see that coming.
What? Leixia? I didn't expect another character to be honest. I like Leixia, but since this is Lost Swords it will have been better is Xianghua was instead.
I thought the character list was already full, this will mean that Leixia is not the only one and we will get more characters soon :)(Just hope Xiba is not the next xD)

What? Leixia? I didn't expect another character to be honest. I like Leixia, but since this is Lost Swords it will have been better is Xianghua was instead.
I thought the character list was already full, this will mean that Leixia is not the only one and we will get more characters soon :)(Just hope Xiba is not the next xD)

Looks like Xiba would be in because Project Soul edit charater profiles on their website over a year ago.

The only thing good about the Leixia trailer is 6A stuns.

Looks like Xiba would be in because Project Soul edit charater profiles on their website over a year ago.

The only thing good about the Leixia trailer is 6A stuns.
I'm not complaining about Xiba being in, but like I say, since this is LS, it would be better if more veterans would be in it instead.
BTW, someone know is Leixia cost 90$ too?

Back