Lost Swords

Since the last maintenance update angels depot isn't the soul stone rich harvest level it used to be. Lexia's weapon has badly affected the number of A class soul stones to be harvested. Before I could average 2 for every round now it's below 1 .. Arrrgghh it's driving me nuts does anyone know of another level with a decent amount of stones to be harvested. I have cleared all levels but I can't bear the thought of trying to replay lots of rounds just searching for a new harvest level worth the bother. If anyone knows of possibilities I'd be grateful

I still can´t believe how they can ask 90$ for a character, What the fuck?

Another one here who didn´t see Leixia coming, but is ok, i like the character, i welcome her.

I had heard weeks ago that the new character unveiled was Phoenix! I had every one except Cassandra but there are limits to what I'd spend especially if they ain't gonna be that different.

Most of these parts were in SC3, nothing new, but it suits Taki and is a million times better than a swimsuit.

Attachments

• taki.PNG
    taki.PNG
    534 KB · Views: 309
If only the CAS pieces (excluding that hentai nonsense) could come to SCV, then I'd spare a few bucks or two. I remember seeing stuff like Yoshi's SCIV 2P chestpiece and Sieg's SCIV 2P in there. There's even some new yet neat stuff in SC: LS, but it sucks that we don't get to have those. How I'd love to pattern, sticker up, and get all dress-up happy with all those CAS.

LS doesn't have it's own story, you can see young Sophitia with Patroklos because the game is non canon.
If only the CAS pieces (excluding that hentai nonsense) could come to SCV, then I'd spare a few bucks or two. I remember seeing stuff like Yoshi's SCIV 2P chestpiece and Sieg's SCIV 2P in there. There's even some new yet neat stuff in SC: LS, but it sucks that we don't get to have those. How I'd love to pattern, sticker up, and get all dress-up happy with all those CAS.
I would like to have most of the parts for SCV too. But Namco simply can't support a 3 year old game. Sure it would give then money but they just can't do that.

Back