Lost Swords

Scls New players only to receive extra s+ armour item for 1st treasure chest purchase!!! WTF what about loyalty? What a joke

Normally I'd be rejoicing that Amy is free through log in bonus, but I already got her through her second scramble. :P

Also, do you guys this game would be better if they added an online multiplayer version where you have like 3 life bars (since 1 wouldn't be enough lol) and they add a combo breaker with the meter to kill infinites?

Last edited:
Normally I'd be rejoicing that Amy is free through log in bonus, but I already got her through her second scramble. :P

Also, do you guys this game would be better if they added an online multiplayer version where you have like 3 life bars (since 1 wouldn't be enough lol) and they add a combo breaker with the meter to kill infinites?
I'd hope not. Special Matches were terrible in SCIV and this looks a lot worse... This game involves paying for things, and there's nothing worse than going against a player who has ridiculous/near invincible stats based on what he bought. Suggesting that I should buy things to compete against other players instead of getting better at the game is just wrong for a game like this IMO. This isn't an mmo.

I'd hope not. Special Matches were terrible in SCIV and this looks a lot worse... This game involves paying for things, and there's nothing worse than going against a player who has ridiculous/near invincible stats based on what he bought. Suggesting that I should buy things to compete against other players instead of getting better at the game is just wrong for a game like this IMO. This isn't an mmo.
That's true. I was just trying to think what could make this game better (besides lowering prices). Perhaps being able to trade equipment and weapons with your allies?

I wonder is SC: Lost swords is canon or non-canon?

That's true. I was just trying to think what could make this game better (besides lowering prices). Perhaps being able to trade equipment and weapons with your allies?
The very foundation of the game was already flawed so it's almost pointless to try and improve on it without just making an entirely new game. For example, RO is not possible. Having multiplayer to fight against each probably won't work. They attempted teamwork and connecting to other players by allowing you to use the other person's character in your own quest in matches. Perhaps they could try doing a guild thing and have everyone work together to collect those Edge shards in those events and have guilds vs each other? It would appeal to casual players perhaps.

Lowering prices for new characters is an absolute must. This move is seen publicly as probably the most ridiculous cash grab of the century, especially for characters like Leixia in where they probably just simply ported her over and added a few new moves yet charge for 90$.

Their main selling point here are the new outfits and occasional added character though. It would raise at least some hype and support to see them make a survey again, on which character the fans would like to see. Kappa and a survey to ask whether we like the new slutty outfits

Their main selling point here are the new outfits and occasional added character though. It would raise at least some hype and support to see them make a survey again, on which character the fans would like to see. Kappa and a survey to ask whether we like the new slutty outfits

I think you would like to see Talim since she wasn't viable to be a finished character in SCV.

The problem is that its selling,no matter how unreasonably overpriced the characters and costumes are,thats why they won't make a survey,because if they do and get a negative response,then they won't be able to say "you like it thats why you buy it".

I think you would like to see Talim since she wasn't viable to be a finished character in SCV.
Besides my fav wind priestess, I'd love to see Zasalamel return just as much. His design was just as exotic as Talim and his overall character was fresh, unique and to see his weapon style return would be fantastic.

The problem is that its selling,no matter how unreasonably overpriced the characters and costumes are,thats why they won't make a survey,because if they do and get a negative response,then they won't be able to say "you like it thats why you buy it".

It's selling but it can always sell better. A well designed creative outfit where the artist actually puts in more thoughts than just displaying some tatas, might reap in more profit. I'm quite certain most of us are already shaking our heads at the outrageous outfits. Me myself, I don't mind seeing skin show but when it's done terribly like right now, it's just trashy. SCV Ivy shows a good portion amount and still looks classy. SCIV Ivy be doing some mad magic to keep those strings covering her nips. (>*-*)

Not only that, they could do a survey where they ask us if we want old outfits from past games or should they keep designing new ones. Well at this point, I'd take the old outfits if I even consider turning on SC:Lost Swords lol.

I believe that the game could be improved in many ways but although it can be played for free it's bent towards players spending a lot of money even if it's over a period of time to pay out $100's for downloads must be some kind of marketing brainwashing for addicts like ME! If they're making a lit of money from this there's no incentive for them to release the next installment of the series in a stand alone game .... Maybe we are like mice in wheel driving the whole thing.

I believe that the game could be improved in many ways but although it can be played for free it's bent towards players spending a lot of money even if it's over a period of time to pay out $100's for downloads must be some kind of marketing brainwashing for addicts like ME! If they're making a lit of money from this there's no incentive for them to release the next installment of the series in a stand alone game .... Maybe we are like mice in wheel driving the whole thing.
I think the developers know people and fans will be spending a lot of money on such a game like Lost Swords so they did that on purpose to earn extra cash and reputation, because they know that Soul Calibur V wasn't enough for fans so they got to bring more respect, and money into their pocket somehow. Lost Swords did got most fans of Soul Calibur attention before the arrival of Soul Calibur VI; therefore Lost Swords is to keep fans sweet by feeding on ice cream until their sweeter love Soul Calibur VI is reveal before their eyes.

The developers could be toying with y'all on Lost Swords, they want you to invest a lot of money on the game like it's a collection of ice cream in a ice cream truck that kids are willing to spend the whole thing on if they can afford it.

I think the developers know people and fans will be spending a lot of money on such a game like Lost Swords so they did that on purpose to earn extra cash and reputation, because they know that Soul Calibur V wasn't enough for fans so they got to bring more respect, and money into their pocket somehow. Lost Swords did got most fans of Soul Calibur attention before the arrival of Soul Calibur VI; therefore Lost Swords is to keep fans sweet by feeding on ice cream until their sweeter love Soul Calibur VI is reveal before their eyes.
Kappa they definitely brought in alot of money by trading off respect
And so far, the trend after SCV is this:
SC2 HD online----> Online sucks
Lost Swords ----> Everything sucks
Unbreakable Souls----> They didn't even try

Better hope that SCVI breaks that trend. And that 'sweetness' of Lost Swords tastes like expired ice cream one forgot in their fridge for half a year to be quite frank. SCV was enough for me instead of this BS.

Kappa they definitely brought in alot of money by trading off respect
And so far, the trend after SCV is this:
SC2 HD online----> Online sucks
Lost Swords ----> Everything sucks
Unbreakable Souls----> They didn't even try

Better hope that SCVI breaks that trend. And that 'sweetness' of Lost Swords tastes like expired ice cream one forgot in their fridge for half a year to be quite frank. SCV was enough for me instead of this BS.
I absolutely agreed with you, because you have played all games often so must have a good observation. I think Lost Swords might be non-canon, but what matters the most is the game is a let down and maybe was rush to get out for the crowd so they can be "sweeten" we can say.

Man, I wish the costumes from LS were available to SCV, too! I miss more costumes in CaS.
I know, I'd definitely buy some of the new costumes. The only problem is that the game 3 years old, and I'm not really sure if it'd be more detrimental for them to offer DLC in SCV.

Maybe this'll be the first time I buy a chest. Probably not though. I don't like the uncertainty of it.

Back