Lost Swords

So does that mean if we want the contents in the premium chest we have to give them real monies? Or can we unlock those in the game itself?

So does that mean if we want the contents in the premium chest we have to give them real monies? Or can we unlock those in the game itself?
The premium chests much be bought with real money... however you can buy an "average" chest, so to speak, with an in game currency.

The premium chests much be bought with real money... however you can buy an "average" chest, so to speak, with an in game currency.
Aww hell nah! So if I want the contents of those said chests, I need to give them real monies!!?? No other options?! So much for Free to play! UGH!

Also is there a practice mode?

In order to get more chars - Hilde, Taki, Asta for ex what do I do? o.O
I've updated my original post with how to unlock new characters.

Also is there a practice mode?
Yes, there is a practice mode which you can find under the "Events" tab of Quest Mode. It's free and costs no AP to play in.

Edit: I've also updated the original post of the thread with the information.

8c4mt.jpg

Soul Calibur Facebook Page said:
Hello North & South American SoulCalibur Fans,

BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. would like to express our appreciation for the excitement and passion that our SoulCalibur fans have displayed for SoulCalibur: Lost Swords. There is currently a technical issue that has delayed the launch of the game and we have been working through this issue all through last night and today to expedite the launch of SoulCalibur: Lost Swords.

We have discovered that the issue requires a resolution across multiple parties and therefore our efforts to remedy the issue is taking longer than anticipated. Currently we are working feverishly with a key partner to implement a solution in the shortest amount of time possible.

We know that this title has been highly anticipated by all of you and we ask for your patience and understanding as we work to get SoulCalibur: Lost Swords up and running as soon as possible. Thank you!

BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc.

I looked at the soul calibur facebook page and all the psychotic fans have reacted about this servers being down dilemma, and it's not good! HAHAHA It's hilarious!

Should we post our Ally Codes here or would it be better to make a new thread about them? Send me a request at 5432012938 if you want my shitty characters to assist you.
We can make a thread if you like.

Im sorry. Im done with this sh*t. Call me impatient if you will, but I think I have put up with alot of their sh*t this past year. So, until they come out with a real game that actually lets me play and with a real game system, then I will get back into SC. But until then, f*ck this sh*t. Im out.
Lost Swords is actually really fun if you care to try it out, or you can continue with such an attitude and not support the game.

Edit: Soulcalibur IV was out for about three-four years before the next release, so who knows if the next one will not also be in that timeframe?

Lost Swords is actually really fun if you care to try it out, or you can continue with such an attitude and not support the game.

Edit: Soulcalibur IV was out for about three-four years before the next release, so who knows if the next one will not also be in that timeframe?

HA! Easy for you to say. Youre not the one who is having problems. I know how fun Lost Swords because I have the JPN version but the only problem is I can ready sh*t in JPN. But its alright, *resumes playing DOA5U*

Back