Lost Swords

While I couldn't say what is best for WuHT, I will say that I actually got Raph first try on easy mode. It's absolutely random. And I swear I get more character unlocks from the easy modes of each level no matter what it says about the harder ones giving you a better chance.
Well, lucky you lol I've had awful experience with easy mode and great with hard. It's random but you have a better random chance in hard.

Is soul break when the health bars start to change colour to pink, or soul break is when it becomes pink AND you deplete your opponent's pink life bar ?

Would somebody for the love of god please tell me how to craft correctly? I swear I have no idea what I'm doing. It seems I'm giving up certain abilities for others when I craft and it changes all the damn time. I have no ideas what these abilities do even when I go to the chart. All it says is oh this gem gives you blah blah +2%. Well I dont even know what that's good for. I mean if I get a high tiered gem but it takes away abilities I'm used to should I still use it or is it a matter of taste? Should I just sell it then if I dont like the abilities it brings? Do the abilities they list really even matter all that much? Should I care more about the abilities that are linked with that particular item? Or just get the item level up? Keep in mind I have like 3 pieces of S Tier armor and an S Tier sword. I just wanna maximize my character the best I can. SOMEBODY HELP.

P.S.
I really wish that chart gave a description of what each ability really does. UGH

hehe ... u can check this out, if u haven't seen it already:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...VVRVVnB6YXp2Z3Flb3BwZ0EwSEE&usp=sharing#gid=5

for the skill abilities, it tells u what they all do under the credits/links/tips tab at the bottom of that google doc.

for each piece of equipment, you have a certain amount of skill slots ... sometimes none. if you have 2 skill slots, you can only use 2 skills ... so if you already have 2 skills ... and you craft that equipment with another skill gem, then one of the two skills you already have on there will drop out.

the abilities are good, depending what you want to do. for example, I like the block damage one because on higher difficulties, you'll be hammering away and still do damage. higher attack dmg or elemental damage [on the same element as your weapon] is always good too

Console Games

• Ace Combat Infinity (PS3) – trailer
  • Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (PS Vita) – trailer
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3) – playable, trailer
  • Godzilla (PS3) – playable, trailer
  • Gundam Breaker 2 (PS3, PS Vita) – playable, trailer
  • Haikyuu!! Tsunagu! Itadaki no Keshiki!! (3DS) – trailer
  • Hanayamata: Yosakoi Live! (PS Vita) – playable, trailer
  • The Irregular at Magic High School: Out of Order (PS Vita) – playable, trailer
  • M3 The Dark Metal: Mission Memento Mori (PS Vita) – trailer
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation (PS3) – trailer
  • The Seven Deadly Sins: Unjust Sin (3DS) – trailer
  • Soulcalibur: Lost Swords (PS3) – trailer
  • Super Hero Generation (PS3, PS Vita) – trailer
  • Tales of the World: Reve Unitia (3DS) – playable, trailer
  • Tales of Zestiria (PS3) – playable, trailer
  • And more…

Hmm..... :o

SCVI at TGS pls namco pls

I wonder what they'll talk about with LS. New characters? Multiplayer? Events? New items?

Oh well. At least they're still supporting SC. Kind of.

The trailer in TGS of LS should be for something important, I can´t see all that just for a stupid armor, for example.

Yeah, at least a new character sounds more interesting, that could be.

I really doubt for a multiplayer at this point, but who knows. Maybe they will change its name to Soul Calibur VI, since so many people ask for it, so we get all happy (?)

Meh,even for a new character,that's just.........bleh.
Only thing worth it would be a new mode. :>

F266iucQ.png

DON'T craft C and B gems, they're a waste of money to craft and cost the same as crafting better gems onto the same piece of equipment. Just sell everything in your inventory that is C and B rank.

I used to craft all those gems ontp equipment with the thought that "every little helps" but putting 5 C gems onto a piece of equipment, costs the same as 5 B, A or S rank Gems. The price of crafting is based on the equipment you're upgrading, not the one's you're losing. You're better of waiting for the A rank drops and only crafting them, and just selling all the other shit.

Since I started only crafting A items onto my equipment I've been maxing them out faster, and gold is never a problem.

why can't we just pay to unlock characters ?
It's probably more profitable to let players try hard mode, die in the middle of it, and spend money to use continue tickets to get the character instead of just outright paying for the character lol.

Back