Lost Swords

pyrrha's buffed move set is fucking god tier, but she can't hurt shit with her crap attack damage.

Stab OTG!! almost every attack can now link to the stab now, even A grab can do it
AAAA/AS AA does a hard knockdown that leads to stab
AAB now launches higher and can wall splat

just spam 66A and it leads to everything, from knockdown stab combo to wall splat, and it's safer than BBB.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if they have her movelist up yet? I couldn't find anyone else's on the JP website either, actually.

Still waiting for Zwei and hopefully Talim and Zassy. But it's nice to see more old chars back. So far, it's been Taki, Sophi and Amy right? (>O-O) Don't really keep track of this game.

Still waiting for Zwei and hopefully Talim and Zassy. But it's nice to see more old chars back. So far, it's been Taki, Sophi and Amy right? (>O-O) Don't really keep track of this game.

From what I've seen, it's been Taki, Sophitia, and Amy for SC4. I wonder if a SCV character is next or another SC4 character.

From what I've seen, it's been Taki, Sophitia, and Amy for SC4. I wonder if a SCV character is next or another SC4 character.
Thanks Pyrrus. Ppl are saying it might be mina cuz she was second most popular on some poll? It'd be nice to see that spunky korean back.

Back