Malicious Malfestation - Custom Pyrrha Ω Thread

Cjiddy

[10] Knight
Hello everyone! Since I noticed there is a lack of love for Pyrrha Ω, I decided to make this beloved thread. Feel free to showcase your 3p/4p/5p/20p+ alternate outfits for Pyrrha Ω in here.
And to start things off, here's a 3P outfit I created for her.
2rzpbt1.jpg

I'll create some more outfits for Ω soon, but I'd love to see all of yours! However, I'm balancing slots because I'm also attempting to contribute to the "Custom Pyrrha Thread". But that's only if you love :sc5pyr1: as well as not just Ω, because that may be just right up your alley. I look forward to seeing the level of creativity that you all will show and I'm excited to see what awaits the future of this very thread. :)

Here are two Nightmare inspired ones from my gallery:

Omega Pyrrah 1P

2QrUm.jpg

This lass became my main character for a while, but I didn't like how she originally looked like a goth school girl. I mean she's supposedly the next Nightmare, the manifestation of evil itself!
This one is a bit old, but I had to show it before the next one. Do you think it would look good with the Valkyrie fauld and shoes?

K902Q.jpg

Unfortunately I couldn't stick her actual skirt beneath the fauld, so a generic skirt would do. Also that stupid blue hair ribbon has to go kill itself :<

p9Zce.jpg

Omega Pyrrah 2P

Xhoj6.jpg

I wanted another look with the same fighting style so I made this. It was partly inspired by Nightmare's P2. I chose the catsuit as a challenge since I'm not really fond of revealing costumes.

8KL3U.jpg

It's nice seeing this thread prosper so quickly. @MistaKoo, that Nightmare-inspired Ω is godlike. And I like the color coordination of the 2p as well.

Excellent SS CAS Draco...long time no see on my thread btw
Thanks!
I actually took a look-see at your recent vampire posting before you mentioned them here. I've not had a whole lot of time to browse through many threads here lately, I've pretty much only had time to update my own, and maybe look at some Iron/Challenge threads. And you have so many posts to look through, my apologies for falling behind :(

(If I had to say anything about them other than "Typical Vil Awesomeness!" it would be that Fang needs...fangs ;) it's my only complaint though)

Thanks for liking my SS Pyrrha guys, I'm actually really shocked at how well she's liked! I enjoy playing her, but I'm not sure online opponents may "get it."

I'm back with a few costumes. These are quite strange though.
Some type of outfit with periwinkle as the main color siding with black.
iehw6t.jpg

A sexy corset/lingerie type outfit for the lovely Ω.
2zzkwo5.jpg

She decided she wanted to look a bit more fancy then normal and this was the result.
2cnv59v.jpg

Airlines were never really her thing. But she did love the cute little outfit she was supposed to wear during the flight. Her sexy glasses were just thrown in last minute.
2i2aaz7.jpg

That's about it for now. :p

I've been meaning to make a Pyrrha Omega 3P for a while now and seeing this thread made me get up and actually make one.

I thought the story of her being an innocent, naive girl taking an evil sword and becoming possessed by the knowledge it carries was kinda like the book of Genesis in which Eve takes fruit from the forbidden tree and discovers some sort of sinister knowledge. So pretty much everything about this costume is Genesis related:

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.jpg

Holy carp man.. dat apple and snake!

Since the Distant World contest finished here's one of my entries:
Egyptian Omega Pyrrah

IQjQZ.jpg

2MZKz.jpg

lNlcU.jpg

LHS0E.jpg

5j2dF.jpg

It originally started as Indian with the prayer helm, the concept was that the prayer helm's face cover matched the chiton/sash. But I didn't like it and tried other stuff until I found this which emphasizes her wicked eyes.
It's ironic how I made a fuss about nationalities then do a stupid switch like this xD

Some color things you won't notice in the photos:
  • The bra's pattern matches the pants'.
  • The material and color of the shoulder pad connector matches the darker one on the shoulder pad itself.
  • The texture of the sandals' cloth matches that of the top.

I'm glad this thread is progressing so much! @HolyCarp That's just wow. You caught my eye with that one. Simply speechless. @Mistakoo I love your Egyptian Ω. That pattern really captures her overall design of her outfit. Nice.

I'd contribute to the regular Pyrrha thread, but making outfits for Omega is so much more fun - seeing as she's bat-shit insane, you can go pretty crazy with whatever weird stuff that comes into your imagination and it will probably suit her.

Also, thanks for all the nice comments, you guys! So happy with how she turned out :D
Oh, and Egyptian Omega is really cool - love the way here eyes are highlighted by the mask.

Not my fault, you brought this on yourself!

Ok, enough teasing, I think Pyrrha is in my top 10 most used, so if I do make an edit for her I'll put it in the thread :)
I need to find a camera and take pictures of my edits. They're simple but I think they're cute. Lol

Back