Malicious Malfestation - Custom Pyrrha Ω Thread

I'm so happy that this thread has been livened up loads. I was vacationing amongst other things and now I'm back. I plan on creating much more, especially after the DLC release on July 10th. Thank you all! :)

Here's one I had a long time ago. I can only find the one picture

100_0145.jpg

CaS time!!
Here are my Pyrrha Ω costumes!!
I call this one the prostitute costume because she looks like one imo.
SOULCALIBUR_24.png

SOULCALIBUR_25.png

Evil Little Red Riding Hood
SOULCALIBUR_26.png

With orange juice and fruit for her grandma
SOULCALIBUR_27.png

Egyptian Goddess Isis
SOULCALIBUR_28.png

SOULCALIBUR_29.png

Mad secretary
SOULCALIBUR_30.png

SOULCALIBUR_31.png

Not just a plain recolour... Blindfolded Pyrrha Ω because her eyes saw so much evil
SOULCALIBUR_32.png

SOULCALIBUR_33.png

This one's my latest creation and I like it a lot :P
SBSophitia3.png

Ehh... sorry. I meant this one...
SOULCALIBUR_34.png

SOULCALIBUR_35.png

SOULCALIBUR_36.png

Hello everyone! I'm back with another custom Pyrrha Ω costume! Only one, since the DLC releases tomorrow and I'm waiting for my "flow of creativity" to return to me, lmao.
Here's sexy nurse Ω.
24caxp2.jpg

NOTE: I attempted blood stains that look crappy unfortunately, but you get the general idea. Tried to make her look like a psychiatric malfested, twisted nurse but still very attractive and sexy to the public eye. :)

I apologize in advance. It seems my inspirations aren't always as sophisticated as all of yours.
kM2Ta.jpg

As it turns out, Soul Edge has nothing to do with triggering Omega mode and its raging, destructive behavior. Pyrrha turns into a gigantic bitch for the same reason any other girl turns into a gigantic bitch: gigantic PMS.

Design Notes:
- Back in college, a friend of mine gave me some advice: if you bump into a girl and she looks like she just doesn't give a fuck about the way she looks, steer clear. She's on her period. I applied that to this design with the loose-fitting track jacket and socks+flip-flops combo.
- Blood stains were all done by placing the motif 88 sticker by view and coloring it red.
- Skirt design is two max size lotus flower stickers, one on the front and the other on the back.
- The top of the Basic Clothes was patterned with European 3 with the rest of the pattern blocked off by a max size square sticker to leave only the bottom. The pattern and square were then colored similarly to yield a soft pattern.

Hello everyone again! I return with two of my newest outfits for Ω. Unfortunately, with the last of the DLC it saddens me, but I did find great use of the schoolgirl outfits and denim set.
Military Ω
10wmxau.jpg

I even wrote her a story in my sketchbook, out of boredom. Primarily fiction lol. Her story goes like this:

----> After the events of Soul Calibur V, she couldn't help but feel like she had to redeem herself after the murder of many townspeople, possibly Z.W.E.I, as well as burning all the towns she came across. She said goodbye to Patroklos, and headed North. She soon joined the army, a year later after intense training. She soon realized that couldn't enjoy her current lifestyle. She headed back to her living quarters, packed her belongings and fled into the cool, dark night. She came across the guards. Using 236236B, she knocked once of them out. The other guard simply got a helping of a CE. She then crossed the long desert, soon fell asleep under the twinkling stars.
----> The next morning, she woke up near a beautiful oasis. As she bathed and took some for her journey, she departed. She then came across a road. She had no choice but to hitchhike. Within 25 minutes, a car finally stopped. A beautiful pale woman with an amazing long golden ponytail complete with a turquoise bow. She also had gleaming green eyes, like emerald. She also bore an uncanny resemblance to her late mother Sophitia. The woman's name escaped from her memory, unfortunately and she had an angelic presence. Pyrrha Ω could feel the light burning her skin as well as being too bright for her eyes. Ω also noticed that the woman had an amazing body, as well as having unusually big breasts, which weren't really covered up too well due to the revealing silk wrap that the mysterious women was wearing. She soon got those ideas out of her head, and asked the mysterious woman to stop driving. She then thanked her for the ride, and ran off into the deserted ghost town. She took the town's appearance into account and proceeded with caution. There were lights in the distance. Ω decided that she'd follow the light's presence. She had no idea where it would lead...

And here is the additional part, I guess lol.
Rebel Pyrrha
1znredt.jpg

Her story somehow ntertwines with the former.
Basically, her story is that she's a bad bitch. She's not a lady, she's a bad bitch and she doesn't give a fuck about what society says or thinks about her because she won't do what society wants her to do. She ran away towards the light she followed in the desert. She then met the same mysterious woman that she did. Her name was Elysium. She was very graceful as well as she was beautiful, but then she realized that Elysium wasn't all that she was cracked up to be. Elysium then told her to perish and disappear. And that was exactly what she did. Where is Ω now? Apparently she's running around the streets of an unknown city, located in an unknown state, which happens to be a part of an undisclosed country.
And that's about it for now.

Back