[Mar 2, 2012] FINAL ROUND XV (Atlanta, GA)

How do you look? How old are you? If the answers are around 'Fine' and '18', bring that ass!

But, seriously, you're from GA, right? Couldn't you make both?

I have no money haha. I will definitely be going to Momocon, but that tourney will be way smaller and probably less well run, but I don't feel like I'm ready to take on the higher level tournaments yet.... 45-50 bucks isn't really worth it for me if I lose on my very first match. XD

I have no money haha. I will definitely be going to Momocon, but that tourney will be way smaller and probably less well run, but I don't feel like I'm ready to take on the higher level tournaments yet.... 45-50 bucks isn't really worth it for me if I lose on my very first match. XD

Hey, everybody has to start somewhere. But, yeah, I understand.

Thank you sir .

Also,

There is only 53 DAYS until FINAL ROUND 15 and ONLY 42 days until online registration is closed! Make sure you pre register for badges and games at http://www.finalround.org/FRXV/index.cfm and reserve your room under the Final Round group rate at https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/booking/reservation?id=1109065066&key=7A7BA
FINAL ROUND 15 will be here before you know it people! Pre registering online is the only way you will assure yourself proper placement in the brackets away from people you normally play against. If you walk up at the door on friday to register you will be place in the next availible spot. If that spot is against your hommie that you traveled with then oh well.
(players will be placed/seperated in the brackets by area "State/City", and Skill level "Last years placing at FR and other tournaments rankings" when they pre reg online)
The main reason we have the online pre-register option is to get as many people prepaid, so we can make the brackets 2 days prior to the event. With brackets already made this allows us to start the event ON TIME instead of 2-3 hours late! The most reason any tournament starts late is because of the at the door/event registration and making brackets after the majority of people have signed up at the event instead of online. Please help us make FINAL ROUND run as smoothly as possible by pre-registering online. It's also cheaper to pre reg online than pay at the door/event registration, so it's just better for you as the gamer to pre-reg online if you know you are attending FR15!

Make sure you follow/like us on facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/#!/FinalRoundAtl
Twitter @ATLfinalround

Can't go; seems God has fated me with a choice. Soul Calibur V or witnessing the birth of my child?

see you at EVO

Pssh, you can always have another one. Trust me you won't be doing anything but seeing some nasty stanky shit and getting cussed out worse than you ever have in your entire life. Lol

I think babies usually pop out a little earlier or a little later than they quote it. Odds are you'd prolly be able to do both. But flight cancellations do cost a bit i think.

I think babies usually pop out a little earlier or a little later than they quote it. Odds are you'd prolly be able to do both. But flight cancellations do cost a bit i think.
I had that in mind, if the baby does come out early, it's still a maybe. Time is one catalyst, finances is another ordeal in itself.

I'm ready for this tourney to happen. People start posting up if you coming instead of hiding. I know the european players want to come. This is not the one to miss, I'll be on vacation training for this tourney with more powerful characters. I will kneel to the person who beats with skill, this is a rare moment but it will make me much stronger and dominate that person at the next tourney i see them at.

49 DAYS UNTIL FINAL ROUND XV and only 38 days to register online and get your hotel room at the FR15 group rate!

I wanna go so badly, how is it possible to be this so expensive to me, is 3 hours flight non stop... and is the most expensive trip ever... Im gonna try to get this with traveler milles, is my only hope, and I will be more than ready for this.

We'll have raffles/giveaways for some TE stick at the event and online. You need to follow https://twitter.com/#!/ATLfinalround to qualify for the giveaways. Also anything you mention/tweet about FINAL ROUND XV please use #FRXV at the end of your tweet! I want to see if we can get #FRXV to trend number one during that weekend!​

Back