[Oct 25, 2012] Fighter's Arena @ GameClucks (Lynnwood, WA)

BloodKnight444

[08] Mercenary
Introduction:
We're aiming to get at all sorts from the fighting community at large. If you're either casual or pro we want all to have a fun time here. Every Thursday $3 gets you the entire day to train or play with others you've always wanted to find. If we even find enough people to get something going we'll get a small tourney going if all is up for it.

Date:
Every Thursday

GameClucks
3333 184th St SW, Suite D
Lynnwood,WA 98037
http://gameclucks.com/

Cost is $3 for the entire day.

We have games up front but if you have your own set up and disks those are fine with us. We'll even try to supply with other games from other consoles.

Link to Fighter's Arena on FB

Event is held every Thursday

Please come on down and if you have any sort of setup we'd love to have more going (especially anyone with PS3's since we all we have are 360's)

Jul 25 Edit: SC5 at GameClucks has moved! For more information, visit Evan's thread on the High Crush Tournament Series instead.

Start times will be slightly earlier this week. We were fine on discs last time, but I just want to make sure for this week, too. Please note that we are returning to collecting a venue fee which will go towards keeping this place afloat and allow me to bug Chris about equipment.

Thursday, February 7 (Facebook)
Time: 3 - 10pm
Venue fee: $3
Entry fee: $3 per event
Console: Xbox 360
Please BYOC

Schedule
3pm: Doors open, casuals begin
5pm: KOF XIII & UMvC3 starts
7:30 pm: SCV & AE 2012 starts

Discs (Xbox 360)
1. Loz
2. GriNn
3. howiplaythisgame

The purpose of these Thursdays has been to provide casuals for multiple games in a venue large enough to accommodate us. I also run inexpensive tournaments as a way of allowing people to evaluate how they are doing, to give people more tournament experience, and to encourage people to try out other FGs. We do not mean to compete with any of the larger Seattle-area events such as GameClucks @ Dante's, Lunchbox Battles, or the Salty Runback, but to instead provide practice for them.

We will be at Dante's this week, Lynnwood the next (Feb 23) and then back at Dante's on Feb 1.

GameClucks Thursday Night Fights @ Dante's
Address: 5300 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, WA
Date: Thursday, Feb 16
Time: 5pm until 11pm
Games: SSF4 AE 2012, UMvC3, KOF XIII, SCV
Venue Fee: $5 (*)
Tournament Fee: $5 per event
Under 21 is OK until about 8pm
AE and UMvC3 will be played on 360. KOF XIII and SCV will depend on available setups
You are strongly encouraged to BYOC

Schedule
Registration goes until 15m before the start time of the event. Please arrive before then in order to ensure your entry into the event.
5:00pm: Doors open, casuals begin
6:00pm: SCV starts
6:30pm: KOF XIII starts
7:30pm: AE 2012 starts
8:00pm: UMvC3 starts

(*) Venue will be waived for complete setups (monitor, console, and disc) up to the number needed for the event. Even if you cannot bring a full setup, monitors, discs, and/or save data would still be greatly appreciated. Please help us out if you can.

1. greatone1939 (PS3)
2. Super_Joe (Xbox, maybe)
3. Zig21 (Xbox)

The goal of these Thursdays is to provide tournaments in a central location at an inexpensive price. Please help us out and spread the word. If you are any questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to let me know through replies, PMs, or Facebook.

Edit: We're good on complete setups. Monitors and equipment such as converters or PS3 sticks would still be appreciated.
Edit: This tournament has concluded. Full results and more can be found in the Tournament Aftermath thread. Sorry, no replays were captured from this event.

Thursday Night Fights @ GameClucks
Address: 3333 184th St SW, Lynnwood, WA
Date: Thursday, February 23
Time: 3pm until 10pm
Venue Fee: $3
Entry Fee: $5 per event
You are strongly encouraged to BYOC

Schedule:
Registration goes until 15m before each event. Please arrive before then in order to ensure your entry into the event.
3:00pm - Doors open, casuals begin
6:00pm - KOF XIII starts
6:30pm - UMvC3 starts
7:30pm - SCV starts
8:00pm - AE 2012 starts

Also, we have something planned in the future for you guys to look forward to. We should be unveiling the details on Thursday.

We would also appreciate it if people could bring PS3s. We have enough Xboxes, but it would be nice to have this held on the tournament standard.

Edit: Details updated.
Results and bracket for Thu, Feb 23 @ GC can be found in the Tournament Aftermath thread.

Week One of the GameClucks Fighting Game League
Date: Thursday, March 1
Time: 5pm until 11pm
Games: SSF4 AE 2012, UMvC3, KOF XIII, SCV
Tournament Fee: $10 per event
AE and UMvC3 will be played on 360.
KOF XIII and SCV will be on PS3.
You are strongly encouraged to BYOC, but people are able to lend equipment if needed

Schedule
Registration goes until 15m before the start time of the event. Please arrive before then in order to ensure your entry.
6:30pm: KOF XIII starts
6:30pm: SCV starts
7:30pm: AE 2012 starts
8:00pm: UMvC3 starts

(*) Venue fee will be waived for complete setups (monitor, console, and disc) up to the number needed for the event. Even if you cannot bring a full setup, monitors, discs, and/or save data would still be greatly appreciated. Please help us out if you can.

PS3 Setups

This week will be the start of the GCFG League. Participants will receive points based on attendance that affect their ranking and seed for the final event which is tentatively planned for June 6. We have sponsors set up for this chance to get the PNW some serious exposure. Details can be found here.

Thursday Night Fights @ Dante's is a biweekly event organized by GameClucks that takes place in the U District of Seattle, WA with inexpensive tournaments in a central location. Please come on by to get some casuals in, watch or participate in the tournaments, or meet the Seattle area FGC. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, you can contact me through this thread or directly through PMs.

Support your scene!
Results and bracket for Thu, Mar 1 @ Dante's can be found in the Tournament Aftermath thread.

Week Two of Season One of the GameClucks Fighting Game League
Date: Thursday, March 8
Time: 3pm until 11pm
Games: SFxT, AE 2012, UMvC3, KOF XIII, and SCV
You are strongly encouraged to BYOC, but people are able to lend equipment if needed

Schedule:
Registration goes until 15m before each event.
7:00pm - KOF XIII starts
7:30pm - SCV and SFxT starts
8:30pm - AE 2012 and UMvC3 starts

PS3s

This event is part of the GC FG League. Participants will be awarded points based on performance that will affect your ranking and seed in the Season Final event.

Thursday Night Fights @ GameClucks is a biweekly event taking place in Lynnwood, WA. GameClucks has moved to a new venue right off I-5 near Alderwood Mall. Please come on by for casuals, to participate in our tournaments and FG league, or to meet the Seattle area fighting game community. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or directly through PMs.

Support your scene!

Edit: Times have been adjusted. Everything now starts a half hour later.
Tournament was cancelled due to lack of interest. Thank you to everyone that came and stayed for casuals.

Week Three of the GameClucks Fighting Game League
Date: Thursday, March 15
Time: 5pm until 11:30pm
Games: SFxT, SSF4 AE 2012, UMvC3, KOF XIII, and SCV
SFxT, AE, UMvC3 will be played on 360.

Schedule
Registration goes until 15m before the start time of the event. Please arrive before then in order to ensure your entry. If you will be late, please let me know either through this thread or through PMs and I'll see what I can do.
7:00pm: KOF XIII starts
7:30pm: SCV starts
7:30pm: SFxT starts
8:30pm: AE 2012 starts
8:30pm: UMvC3 starts

(*) Venue fee will be waived for complete setups (monitor, console, and disc) up to the number needed for the event. Even if you cannot bring a full setup, monitors, discs, and/or save data would still be greatly appreciated. Please help us out if you can.

PS3 Setups

This event is part of the GC FG League. Participants will be awarded points based on performance that will affect your ranking and seed in the Season Final event. Detail can be found here with current standings here.

Thursday Night Fights @ Dante's is a biweekly event organized by GameClucks that takes place in the U District of Seattle, WA with inexpensive tournaments in a central location. Please come on by to get some casuals in, watch or participate in the tournaments, or meet the Seattle area FGC. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, you can contact me through this thread or directly through PMs.

Support your scene!

Week Four of Season One of the GameClucks Fighting Game League
Date: Thursday, March 22
Time: 3pm until 11pm

Schedule:

PS3s

This event is part of the GC FG League. Participants will be awarded points based on performance that will affect your ranking and seed in the Season Final event. Detail can be found here with current standings here.

Thursday Night Fights @ GameClucks is a biweekly event taking place in Lynnwood, WA. GameClucks has moved to a new venue right off I-5 near Alderwood Mall. Please come on by for casuals, to participate in our tournaments and FG league, or to meet the Seattle area fighting game community. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or directly through PMs.

Support your scene!

Week Five of the GameClucks Fighting Game League
Date: Thursday, March 29

Schedule
Registration goes until 15m before the start time of the event. Please arrive before then in order to ensure your entry. If you will be late, please let me know either through this thread or through PMs and I'll see what I can do.

PS3 Setups
1. howiplaythisgame - 17
2. Cam - 11
3. Zig21 - 7
4. Gojira - 6
5. K - 4
5. The Show - 4
5. Great One - 4
8. Super Joe - 3
8. Issac - 3
10. Anton - 2
10. Cole - 2
12. Jay - 1

Support your scene!

Week Six of Season One of the GameClucks Fighting Game League
Date: Thursday, April 5
Time: 3pm until 11:30pm

Schedule:

Support your scene!

Week Seven of the GameClucks Fighting Game League
Date: Thursday, April 12
You are strongly encouraged to BYOC, but people are able to lend equipment if needed.

Schedule

Support your scene!
This event has concluded. Results can be found in the Tournament Aftermath thread.

Back