Matching Characters' Personalities with those of 8 Way Run Members

HydroJames

Shining Sea Dragon
Thank You, based-@Marginal.

Let's name characters and 8 Way Run Members and say how their personalities match.

Right now, I can't think of any examples, so can you help me out?

Here are a few to start you off:

Pocky Yoshi - Sophitia: Holy Warrior.
Linkorz - Astaroth since he's also 3 years old.
Captain Hook - Aeon since I'm still sure he eats his victims.

Zane - Zwei: Both have magical/imaginary beings following them

Friend2luck - Tira: both have two personalities

Soul - Talim: Both believe in the power of the wind to decide their decisions

Last edited:
Party Wolf - Xiba. Because he likes hitting people with sticks. Ban sticks that is.
Seven Ate You. - Viola because he can't foresee Zwei sucking.

Last edited:
Pocky Yoshi - Sophitia: Holy Warrior.

Sophitia eh? Guess that means I'm sought after a lot. By certain people. Someone on here is Tira trying to get my children, Cassy with that "I idolize you please come home" and I'd say I have things to handle before I do, Pat with that someone to look up to, but realizes that I'd tell him to be himself if he met me. Elysium god forbid is a scary thought to be though. And I think Pat is on the wrong for seeing his mom in skimpy clothes and how he treats his sister. Wouldn't want to have my children that way haha. Nor would I want people to see me like that haha.

Outside what some people see, I'm actually a mix of Xiba, Kilik, and Leixia. Skittish, lazy sometimes, loves food and training, can get emotional when things get rough, very bubbly positive to cheer you on, can do any activity with anyone as long as it's not too crazy. That's the childish innocence I possess. The Kilik part is that devotion to a good cause that may make me miss certain nice women, but I'll become wiser and learn via Edgemaster how to take care of people. However, unlike Kilik I'll score a wife and be set for life.

That's the true Pocky Yoshi the devious.

Last edited:
Oh I get it Kappa So the characters are like Zodiac Signs of each player in 8wayrun.

Well let's begin.

Enkindu = Mitsurugi: Always looking for great challenges and always focused on maintaining his rep.
MONEYMUFFINS = Edge Master: Logical and only there to play. Not to brag about how good he is.
OOFMATIC = ZWEI: Calm yet always haves something to prove.
XEPHUKAI = Cervantes: Short fuse and always concerned with wasting time on certain players.
Signia = Zasalamel: Always shows to be formidable but with nothing else to show.
Woahhzz = Voldo: Only attacks when approached.
Party_Wolf = Maxi: He haves fun in all of his battles like a true player.
PockyYoshi = Algol: When speaking to him, he's a preach but when battling him, he's a tyrant.
SuperrobotOGS = Aeon: Sometimes you see him, sometimes you don't. His attacks are hard.
Xragnorak645x = Sophitia: Nice to speak to and respectful enough to commend others of their talents.
REPROBEAN_CHILD = Raphael: Loves his creations and always shows what he can do.
FemArtz = Raphael: I love my creations and I try to show what I can do.
Darkon360x = Raphael: Loves his creations and always shows what he can do.

I'll have more soon.

@CaptainBoomz. Algol cares not for good and evil. That's why I'm like Kilik somewhat since I've yet to be wise and I'm kind of preachy at a young age. Or Yoshimitsu is a safe bet if I do sound preachy for good things while battling crazy demons within me.

VileDeathWave
. Is a mix of Mitsurugi, Algol, and Dampierre. Algol bragging on how he's ascended to super saiyan god or some shounen nonsense, Dampierre on how he appears to everyone when he does, Mitsurugi because deep down he just wants a challenge and never gets it.

HydroJamesAqua
. Is Xiba and Talim. Xiba because he's a simple dude who wants to have fun. Talim because at times he's a nicey-nice person who often will annoy some, but others will understand his earnest heart and want to help him.

CaptainBoomz
. Hilde. Likes a good chat, is sincere, and fierce all the way. He adores honest competition and detests sore losers. May have emotional moments on his chivalry moments, but just needs a friendly push and he's fun to be around.

Sett
. Is mostly like Viola(just give her blonde hair and it's him altogether). Doesn't care if you live or die. Just cares about....well I don't know. Cheesy as this sounds, he's Sett in his ways.

Party Wolf
. Is definitely a Maxi and Xiba hearted person. He does have charisma, skill, and the drive to wow people. However, he still a man of simplicity to enjoy things like....chicken.

Marginal
. Edgemaster. He's had some past experiences that pain his heart and will have many more to come(such as helping Kilik like people). At times, only certain people will truly understand him when he isn't the helper of people. Very modest. He also possesses wisdom and is easy to talk to when in need of direction.

Alex J
. Yun-Seong, Mitsurugi, and Algol. Mitsurugi because he really doesn't give a crap and wants a good challenge. Algol because one may need to remember: he really doesn't give a crap and everything will bow down before him. Outside that, Yun Seong because there are things he needs that only certain people he trusts could help him with. All to obtain power for certain cause of what seems right in his eyes. He's a rebel, but one who has his reasons.

fukou_da_man. Pyrrha, Pyrrha Omega, and Yun Seong. Like Yun Seong, he needs direction. Lots of it. Though he may doing things that are productive, he still needs direction. Inside of him will be of 2 opinions, Pyrrha who wants to be loved and Pyrrha Omega who pushes away yet still wants to be loved. fukou does mean misfortune so it only fits that he's Yun Seong with a Pyrrha heart of love.

ZER0. Nightmare and Maxi. A nightmare when you get at him because he will never stop. Nonetheless, a chill gentleman when isn't about killing.

Last edited:
All because I've reposted several of Captain Hook's posts without attribution to see who'd notice.

Back