Maximilian Talks Soulcalibur V

Maximilian, who produces The Online Warrior and Assist Me video series for Marvel Vs Capcom 3, posted his thoughts on the upcoming release of Soulcalibur V. In this video, he talks about his background in Soulcalibur, shares his excitement for Soulcalibur V, and gives a shoutout to 8wayrun.com.

Are you as excited for the release of Soulcalibur V as Maximilian is? Are you excited about SCV for the same reasons? Check out the video and leave a comment.

YouTube
Twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm excited that Soulcalibur is moving up in the gaming world!!!!!! FUCK MVC

I agree with the first part, but MVC is still one of my favorites.

Can't wait to finally try this game out for myself after hearing so much from others.

I agree with the first part, but MVC is still one of my favorites.

Can't wait to finally try this game out for myself after hearing so much from others.
I want most fighting games to do well and the reason is lots of people including myself buy more than one fighting game. In fact i purchase a good majority of fighting games that are released. I think thats the case for most fighting game fans which is why i want most fighitng games to be successful.

everywhere I go, I see positive reviews from non-calibur players wanting to pick this up.

Remember community, tons of people will pick this up and drop it in 2 weeks, unless you go out there and foster some community growth. Just keep a keen eye out and talk to people you see with the game. You don't have to spit tournament talk to get people interested in playing some casuals and hook em in from there.

Hope this time we get some more time before characters complaints and a non-official tournament standard run differently everywhere ruin us. (I think we have a better plan this time as far as banning and rules go, just learn to ignore whiners and trolls ppl). There is no console specific guys to cause dissension, Ezio will be day 1 legal and Dampierre will be once he is available to everyone via DLC.

HYPE!

"Maximilian, who produces The Online Warrior and Assist Me video series for Marvel Vs Capcom 3"

So heed his words and know victory?

>_>

I'm sorry, I'll try to resist the bad jokes from now. Please don't hurt me.

you thought soul cal 3 and 4 sucked?? u only played em for 2 weeks...and you didnt understand how the critical finish worked?.... i duno man......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back