[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

WOW....lol. This guy should be banned.......

FROM LIFE! lol.

I'da like to see him try that with my character....she'd have been like

:2::3::6::(B): "FLY!"

You can only appreciate this if you have seen Pulp fiction....but then again if you haven't seen Pulp Fiction why the fuck are you even alive?!?!?!

marcellus%20wallace.jpg

sc4 wooootttt!!!!! I dont keep up with this game, have they found any infinites with astaroth yet? When they do, i'll hop back in!

I know you scrubby umbc regulars/md heads have seen THIS.

Stop pussyfooting and rsvp that shit before I MM you for 25 and hilde-rape you.

Kaotical - Wow, didn't realize you were still around. Cool. We should meet up for some games sometime. I'm still in the area, just moved from Hagerstown to Greencastle.

Anyone else still playing around here?

There you are, Jer! Yeah I'm still in the area. Um, I don't think anyone around here takes SC4 seriously. They all wish SC2 was still around. Randy (sc2kilik) is moving back to West Virginia here soon, he would be the only one other than me who plays. We need to play some games, sir!!

OK SOVA. Who's interested in going to NEC? I'm going and I have room for 5 people. 4 comfortably.

So far in my car, I have Wai and me. Millionz is interested and will get back to me. If you're interested, post up.

MD: There will be no UMBC weekly tournament on the 26th due to the Commons earlier closing times for Thanksgiving. Everyone enjoy their holidays.

OK SOVA. Who's interested in going to NEC? I'm going and I have room for 5 people. 4 comfortably.

So far in my car, I have Wai and me. Millionz is interested and will get back to me. If you're interested, post up.

I'm in.

Tiamat- Yeah this is why I will NEVER play a 3d MK game hardcore. Only 2d LOL.

Quoted from umbc tourney thread before I deleted it.

SWBeta said:
Yeah, tourney's cancelled.

On the bright side, I don't have any classes on Saturday, so I can make it to C3 and scrub it out like usual.

Save that 2 and out last place in T5DR and SC4 for me.

If there's a team tourney, Moroha and Promethius need to be on my team.

I will be on your team if i can get a ride to c3! I want to go... someone should give me a ride..lol. Call me peoples! I'm serious..

I'm going to try to come up to the UMBC weekly now. Last person I played in this game was Hud and that didn't go to well.

Back