Megaman Vs Sonic

Who would win in a fight, Megaman or Sonic?

• Total voters

Alex.J

[14] Master
sonic-and-mega-man-in-comic-book-crossover.jpg

sonic_vs_megaman_by_war9000-d6ouz7h.png

screen-3.jpg

tumblr_l898g32Gws1qbtx6ko1_500.jpg

Not sure why people think Sonic would win. Megaman could steal his power and the whole fight would be over.

He's got to catch him first, then.

Not sure, if Sonic punches Megaman, his power could maybe be taken that way. Or he could try high fiving him before the fight. Sonic never seemed too smart.

This is an unfair match-up. Sonic is too fast for anything in Mega Man's arsenal.

Not sure why people think Sonic would win. Megaman could steal his power and the whole fight would be over.

I don't think he can steal powers from organic life.

How about...

A. Dr. Wily vs. Dr. Eggman

or

B. Kirby vs. Mega Man

This is an unfair match-up. Sonic is too fast for anything in Mega Man's arsenal.

I don't think he can steal powers from organic life.

How about...

A. Dr. Wily vs. Dr. Eggman

or

B. Kirby vs. Mega Man

So let's say it's a battle of speed and I really don't think it is. But for arguments sake, it's a speed battle and Megaman can't steal powers from organic life. Using these two points, MegaMan could steal Quick Man's power and he would be fine. Dudes name is Quick Man for a reason, must be pretty fast.

Also, Chaos Emeralds are non organic, could Megaman absorb those?

This also brings into question, Megaman could have all of the robots arsenal at his disposal. Could Sonic get passed leaf shield for example? Or maybe a couple hundred metal snakes would slow Sonic down. I can't see sonic winning to be honest.

It all depends on which megaman
I think sonic can beat classic megaman any time(heck in that megaman and sonic crossover comic, had megaman not retreated to get his dog rush, sonic would've beaten him easy
Now MegaMan X on the other hand most likely has Sonic beat.
Can we have a Zero vs Shadow thread next?

It all depends on which megaman
I think sonic can beat classic megaman any time(heck in that megaman and sonic crossover comic, had megaman not retreated to get his dog rush, sonic would've beaten him easy
Now MegaMan X on the other hand most likely has Sonic beat.
Can we have a Zero vs Shadow thread next?

So you think classic megaman would lose but in the crossover comic, he won? MEGAMAN IS KING.

So you think classic megaman would lose but in the crossover comic, he won? MEGAMAN IS KING.
He "won"(i use that loosely because they stopped in the middle of the fight) because he retreated to go get his robot dog. All of sonic's buddies were captured so he was on his own. Cant really call it fair if megaman had backup and sonic didn't. Sonic was clearly winning before Megaman ran off

He "won"(i use that loosely because they stopped in the middle of the fight) because he retreated to go get his robot dog. All of sonic's buddies were captured so he was on his own. Cant really call it fair if megaman had backup and sonic didn't. Sonic was clearly winning before Megaman ran off

That's reality dude. Megaman is a cold blooded killer coming for Sonic's whole crew. Megaman doesn't fuck around, Dr. Light set his programming to murder mode. Sonic just doesn't have the mentality.

Sonic can take two hits. Megaman can take multiple hits. Sonic's dead after getting hit with Megaman's stock megabuster twice.

Megaman is a strategist. He'd shoot Sonic in a place where ring recovery wouldn't happen. The only threat would be Megaman trying to attack with Ringman's weapon.

Back