Men of the Fighting Game Community

Attachments

• 15_jjba07.jpg
    15_jjba07.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 254
  • kars-allstarbattle.jpg
    kars-allstarbattle.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 903
Spreading your homophobia all over this thread is what's the matter. What is your problem with gay people? Do you think they have a disease or something?

Gay people can't play pool or drink beer?
Yeah, I know I have a bad case of feeling disgusted from other people sometimes, & that there very unusual & very uncomfortable to me whenever I see them. That's just me going through the process of "This guy is extremely new, he's doing unusual shit" So I gotta not mind him so much, despite my confusion & disgust if I have any. However, that doesn't mean I cannot get used to them. There were times where I've had a gay friend or two. Also, my example didn't mean gay people can't have a beer & shoot some pool. It was just for me only to set the record that I ain't gay, didn't want people to think I am gay, & into Broly, cause I'm not. lol

Last edited:
Do I have to be gay in order to avoid throwing up when I see a man who isn't even naked? Do I have to throw up when I see a man that is naked? Why am I throwing up? Why are we even talking about naked men?

You missed the whole base line point... WOOOOOSH~~

DEX said if he sees 'another' almost-naked man, he thinks "ewww..." to which the hailstorm of gay supporters rallied in because apparently DEX saying he finds a half naked blue man unappealing sexually is worthy of arguing over...

Uhhh... =__=;;;; Also dragon Ball Z avatars aren't a representation of ones sexual desires, RIGHT???

I wasn't making a point my brain is broken God damnit
If it helps, I vaguely remember DEX thinking I wanted to spank him "that way" in one topic.....

Pocky was looking at me when he said all that bullshit... LOL, I can tell he wants to bend me over & do his worst. Hit me with your best SHOT, fire away! lmao.

Pocky Yoshi no like androphobic beta males....

Also dragon Ball Z avatars aren't a representation of ones sexual desires, RIGHT???
No, Idk how people would think it is. I've only admired Broly through how badass he is. He's the strongest villain, he's a berserker, he's capable of winning a 5 vs 1 alone, & he's the biggest saiyan. Reminds me of me sometimes. Just think of it as another inspiration of body building if you like (which is something I need to hit up again). I think of Astaroth as a great example to body build as well. This doesn't mean I'm gay, though. It's not like I am romantically & sexually into those guys. I'm straight & into women. Just like to be inspired by others.
If it helps, I vaguely remember DEX thinking I wanted to spank him "that way" in one topic.....
That was me joking, lad. XD course I wouldn't want you to have really done that if you were going to enjoy it. DEX would have been like "Get up off my ass, Yoshi!"

No, Idk how people would think it is. I've only admired Broly through how badass he is. He's the strongest villain, he's a berserker, he's capable of winning a 5 vs 1 alone, & he's the biggest saiyan. Reminds me of me sometimes. Just think of it as another inspiration of body building if you like (which is something I need to hit up again). I think of Astaroth as a great example to body build as well. This doesn't mean I'm gay, though. It's not like I am romantically & sexually into those guys. I'm straight & into women. Just like to be inspired by others.
That was me joking, lad. XD course I wouldn't want you to have really done that if you were going to enjoy it. DEX would have been like "Get up off my ass, Yoshi!"

MoneyMuffinz mode: NO! IF YOU FIND ASTAROTH PHYSICALLY AWESOME IT MEANS YOU INHERENTLY WANT HIS NUTS!

IVY - FOR LESBIANS

MAXI - FOR GAY MEN
LIZARDMAN - FOR YOUR PET IGUANA!

If this shit doesn't prove that Gill is broken I don't know what will. He's over here destroying threads on 8WayRun.
This thread isn't destroyed, Landie. You can't think debating all the time is like "oh wow, another asshole coming to destroy the thread". That's a false hope no one should cling onto. I haven't gone off topic, I haven't trolled, I didn't do anything to destroy this thread but take it to a serious level of talk about what this thread was made for. It took time for me to get the hang of not feeling disgusted, but that's how it is in the beginning. That's when your ass could be the hero & help a man out in feeling at ease when something that comes across him that is new & disturbing.
No... That's kind of like saying I'm not allowed to love a man in a friendly manner. Like I can never love my brothers or father. I can never like or love any other characters in a friendly manner. I suppose you thought when I said I loved you, you took it as a romantic manner? I've meant it in a friendly manner the same way how I meant it to Idle. If I was to seriously love someone, like "I want you" then yeah, I'm gay. However, I don't. It's okay to love someone another in a way. It wouldn't mean I want to have a gay marriage. It could mean that you are a really great friend, your someone I value in life, I respect you & your a really great person I am inspired by.

Like Pocky over here; I love that guy. He's put up with me for the longest time then anybody & helped me out. We also joke around a lot (or maybe that's just me). Point is, is that it's okay to love someone in a friendly way. I'll tell you right now, I don't love him in a romantic manner, like I want his ass right now, If you get what I mean. Never will.... Don't let the jokes fool you either. Cause were not serious when it comes to joking. Just there for smiles n.n

Last edited:

It doesn't help. My sig didn't create itself, Namu-Skull.
EDIT: Heaven's net is wide but lets no fetishes through.

This thread isn't destroyed, Landie. You can't think debating all the time is like "oh wow, another asshole coming to destroy the thread". That's a false hope no one should cling onto. I haven't gone off topic, I haven't trolled, I didn't do anything to destroy this thread but take it to a serious level of talk about what this thread was made for. It took time for me to get the hang of not feeling disgusted, but that's how it is in the beginning. That's when your ass could be the hero & help a man out in feeling at ease when something that comes across him that is new & disturbing.
No... That's kind of like saying I'm not allowed to love a man in a friendly manner. Like I can never love my brothers or father. I can never like or love any other characters in a friendly manner. I suppose you thought when I said I loved you, you took it as a romantic manner? I've meant it in a friendly manner the same way how I meant it to Idle. If I was to seriously love someone, like "I want you" then yeah, I'm gay. However, I don't. It's okay to love someone another in a way. It wouldn't mean I want to have a gay marriage. It could mean that you are a really great friend, your someone I value in life, I respect you & your a really great person I am inspired by.

Like Pocky over here; I love that guy. He's put up with me for the longest time then anybody & helped me out. We also joke around a lot (or maybe that's just me). Point is, is that it's okay to love someone in a friendly way. I'll tell you right now, I don't love him in a romantic manner, like I want his ass right now, If you get what I mean. Never will.... Don't let the jokes fool you either. Cause were not serious when it comes to joking. Just there for smiles n.n
Youve just said incredibly stupid things.

You've just said incredibly stupid things.
I'm guessing your saying that the shit I've said yesterday in this thread or earlier is stupid? If so, I'm not even going to ask you how was any of it stupid, cause I'm not sure if I care enough. Your definition of stupid either contains low tolerance or low logic. Just know that you could work on that.
Making really long posts explaining in great detail why you're not gay is kinda making me think that you are in fact a friend of Dorothy.
ok.....

I watch a lot of videos of gamers

There nothing wrong with showing love, an friend's love to a male friend.

Back