Messing in fashion

@KiraxSummers. I'm surprised you like Arnora, KiraxSummers.

@Tryston. You can post your favorite formula or pic. I usually like to mingle CAS in this thread.

Aside from all that, time to develop more fetish creations. I mean, many people post many nice CAS without getting into the very essence of what they are. I know they're just pixels, but why not have fun with them? Nice CAS are fun, but CAS with at least a small detailed description of why it's made makes it more memorable. In any case, I'm gonna post my CAS made up ish lol.

But first up let's start with the infamous Pocky Yoshi which represents....me.
25-jpg.5938

Pocky Yoshi
Other aliases: Ikusa.
True name: Refuses to say.
Hails from: Refuses to say.
Race: Refuses to say. Hence the mask =p.
Favorite color: Blue
Dislikes: Depends.
Gist: Ikusa is just a guy who time-traveled here out of wanting an adventure. He's a simpleminded, whimsical, childish, arrogant, straight forward, perverted, but an easygoing guy. However if you wish to know the true Pocky Yoshi, there's always these forums to get to know him. Or you could PM him. Or facebook. Pleased to meet you.

Now my simple custom Rei. Based off this anime wallpaper.
Rei Hayashi.png

3-jpg.5772

Rei Hayashi
Hails from: Japan
Race: Asian
Favorite color: Red
Likes: Strawberries, fighting, travelling, cooking, and her family.
Dislikes: Jerks, killing, and bugs.
Gist: She's the typical cliche character I made. Young girl with a passion for fighting yet doesn't like to kill. Particularly nice and noble but can be a bit stuck-up if someone treats her harshly(kinda like what Shogi did in the comic). She asked and left her family to join the Manjitou just to satisfy her fighting nature.

My first creation that add me grinning ear to ear. Personally, I like Arnora over Rei a bit.
7-jpg.5776

Arnora Frigard
Hails from: Norway
Race: White
Favorite color: Blue
Dislikes: Weaknesses and losing.
Gist: She as mentioned before is a harshly blunt, arrogant, condescending viking lady who loves a good fight and will respect her opponent no matter how the fight went. But that's only if you defeat her. Yet many men will try to hit on her which she in return just provokes them with anger so she can defeat her enraged foe by staying calm and collected while being a jerk. Her hobbies tend to be living the farmer's life quietly when not fighting.

Now I need make a male custom.....though it's hard to do so when the CAS is sometimes meh...

List of my CAS used in comics.
Pocky Yoshi/Ikusa/Pocky Lizzy[Pocky Yoshi]
Rei Hayashi[Pocky Yoshi]
Arnora Frigard[Pocky Yoshi]
Magician Amy[Pocky Yoshi]
Faust Lizzy[Pocky Yoshi]
Special makes:
Arashi[RedDjinn]
The Holy Shogun "Shogi"[Tha_Shogun]

Customs "stolen"
Catelyn[jack41697]
Faust[jack41697]
Black and red Tira[HeresYourReply]

And to wrap the credits up, I await people's formulas of their favorite characters so they can mingle with mine for fun. But only up to three. Hop to it soul fiends.

I'll be posting a another character or two for the comic after I can get my damned pictures up on my own thread...

EDIT: The characters will be in picture form this time, and Yoshi, any type of character you would like to have in the comic exactly? Like more of a fighter or maybe a kind of timid girl because I have quite a few fresh CaS

These are old pics I took back when I was always on the PS3 that I forgot to post over again. No this doesn't count as the "new fetish" customs. These are pics I decided to post since I'm cleaning out my phone of pics.

Attachments

• 370464584325_0_0.jpg
    370464584325_0_0.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 593
  • 370465045381_0_0.jpg
    370465045381_0_0.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 628
  • 370465107717_0_0.jpg
    370465107717_0_0.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 604
  • 370465064965_0_0.jpg
    370465064965_0_0.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 608
  • 370464099077_0_0.jpg
    370464099077_0_0.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 859
  • 370464418437_0_0.jpg
    370464418437_0_0.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 753
that last hilde was sweet! glad i found out 8WR had CaS forums, been running out of ideas for some new outfits so i've resorted to colorings (boring). need some weird voldo outfits, he can't be normal-looking though.

pocky, i love your geishas. i've been trying to make one out of setsuka but i couldn't find a good dress for it.

that last hilde was sweet! glad i found out 8WR had CaS forums, been running out of ideas for some new outfits so i've resorted to colorings (boring). need some weird voldo outfits, he can't be normal-looking though.

pocky, i love your geishas. i've been trying to make one out of setsuka but i couldn't find a good dress for it.

Feel free to skim through my pages in this thread. I don't mind if people steal it. Be warned there's a lot of fangasm and fetishes in here.

Nice bro, I can see you put alot of work into these! i read from the link you gave me onward! Was pretty interesting LoL I find it funny you are a trouble maker and im the good one though haha :)

But I am completely different now... Above trolls, above getting heated, and really into the mind set that Im here to help myself and others get better at doing what we love to do. Long as I do that Im good...

Anyways keep on with this and update me if you make some more, Like I said I dont stop around here too much anymore, but SCV I will, and add me on PSN! I never remember once I get home and get into the daddy world LoL

TN_ReD_DjiNN

Peace Namu Brother

Nice bro, I can see you put alot of work into these! i read from the link you gave me onward! Was pretty interesting LoL I find it funny you are a trouble maker and im the good one though haha :)

But I am completely different now... Above trolls, above getting heated, and really into the mind set that Im here to help myself and others get better at doing what we love to do. Long as I do that Im good...

Anyways keep on with this and update me if you make some more, Like I said I dont stop around here too much anymore, but SCV I will, and add me on PSN! I never remember once I get home and get into the daddy world LoL

TN_ReD_DjiNN

Peace Namu Brother
No problem dude. I wish you good fortune...okay that was cheesy lol. But yeah, Pocky Yoshi's goal in this comic is to mess around like a child and hit on hot chicks. If you'd like to still be in this comic, you can post a formula or pic. Or is it you don't mind the brown Yoshi custom? Anyways, I've got some new customs to post(they're done fellow dwellers) and a new comic(work in progress) to make. To wrap up this long ramble, I believe us Yoshi veterans(I believe he'll return) will help herd the sheep along side Hajime, lolo, furzy, rddk, senzait, and more.

My phone is acting up, but I didn't forget the customs. But would you all do a favor for me out of good fun while you all wait until my phone stops acting up? Would you all like to have fun customizing my characters Arnora and Rei? I can't make a 5th edit for them(they have a 3rd & 4th edit though), and would like to see what creative ideas you can make with them. I will post their formula on they're supposed to look and you can dress them up in any fun way. When done messing around with them, post a pic or formula of what they're wearing.

Here they are:

Rei's build.
381960744069_0_0.jpg

Arnora's build.
381960734341_0_0.jpg

And now the new look of Pocky Yoshi. Simple blue ninja with a cute pink scarf......no it doesn't make him homo! *pouts since certain people won't get it*
381960723845_0_0.jpg
381960728965_0_0.jpg
381960717317_0_0.jpg
381960707589_0_0.jpg

Back