[Michigan] The Dirty Glove!

Uhh.. dosen't it soul charge her in that game? Therefore instant GC mixups? X with SC lvl2 was always scary in SC2 because then she had stuff like 6B+K GC fakes.

I'm pretty sure that's how I used it at least, lol.

GC is VERY different in SC2 then it is in 3/4. You're at enough + when you GC someone that you get free hits, BUT they can GI out of the GC stun.

Uhh.. dosen't it soul charge her in that game? Therefore instant GC mixups? X with SC lvl2 was always scary in SC2 because then she had stuff like 6B+K GC fakes.

I'm pretty sure that's how I used it at least, lol.

GC is VERY different in SC2 then it is in 3/4. You're at enough + when you GC someone that you get free hits, BUT they can GI out of the GC stun.

I couldn't get anything to work. Maybe I was trying lvl3 shit or something.

/edit/ got 6B+K to work.

man, sorry to hear about that crow =( =( =(

btw, for whoever here that still cares about SF4, perfect legend is running a tourney in toledo next sat. check SRK, too lazy to link =P. it's a qualifier for an SF4 side tourney at evo w/ $250 entry

Hey Crow, where did you get that big Soulcalibur 2 cardboard thing?

I won it in a single elimination gamestop tourney that banned nightmare in SC2, lol.

2nd place was my friend that I taught Raph SCC the day before. X) The bracket was like.. 10 munchkins mashing, a couple of jocks mashing, then me and my friend.

Incase you guys like paying a dollar for a game of tekken

Tekken 6 BR will probably be at oakland tomorrow (I'd imagine wednesday at the latest, the game is at the airport) so just thought I'd let you guys know.

single elimination gamestop tourney that banned nightmare in SC2, lol.

66B is sooooo cheap!

I don't know what the fuck is up with the arcade here in Bay City, but it closed, then re-opened as a Tilt with all new machines, and now has MvC, MvC2, CvS, Tekken 4, and Tekken 5. Ooh, and a decent DDR EX! :S

Incase you guys like paying a dollar for a game of tekken

Tekken 6 BR will probably be at oakland tomorrow (I'd imagine wednesday at the latest, the game is at the airport) so just thought I'd let you guys know.

oakland mall? wherewherewhere?

/edit/ a whole dollar for one game?

0509091704.jpg

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

Back