[Montreal, Quebec, Canada] Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
See you guys Thursday at 4:3o or 5:oo.
(My english is free But I will finally use it in real Face to Face conversation...)

According to my new schedule, I can't make it to any gathering during the week, only weekend (working 3h30 to 11h30). So I won't be bringing my Xbox360 as you can guess. Btw, check SRK for the new Setsuka. Alpha Patroklos is using Setsuka move set, I have no clue why... Or like they said, maybe it's just a style used with create a fighter, but who knows...

Well i think that on the week days its pretty much impossible for people like me on the southshore to make it before 6. On the week ends it may be more appropriate. Id say for myself that as long as its late in the week or in the week-end its okay

doesnt matter i dont have school Friday, Sathurday and sunday. but i will probablly say there not to long cause my girlfriends is with me on week ends.

Holy crap. Should've checked this yesterday. I don't have my 360 with me and going back home for it would get me there around 7. We can still meet and decide on a schedule for next meetups. I'll be there around 6

Alright I'm pretty sure I can bring my 360. I'll be there starting at 4. I might be playing SF4 until some of you guys show up.

I think it was pretty good. A solid 5 meetup. We were blowing up Critical Finish chances left and right till DragonFall and I made a stance and decided to pay a drink for the first guy who landed one (who happened to be me :D).

Haha thankfully in 11 days we'll no longer have this critical finish crap. So who come during weekends? Some of us can do it on Sundays, so we can have 2 gatherings a week, although I might not always come to both.

I can make it Saturday or Sunday. Dunno which one is preferable for people... either way if it is Sunday, I can be there around 15h but I'll be leaving around 20h, so much stuff planned Sunday XD. I can't wait for SC5 to be released, all these old fighting games that need to be burned down !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back