Most Esteemed One-Shot Contest Thread.

Nyte Industries presents the newest product off the KillDroid assembly line, the Mk22X! This perfect machine will serve as the ultimate soldier against tyranny, whether it be human or extraterrestrial! Or at least until we release the newest model. This bad boy is made out entirely out of Zytanium, one of the most impervious metals in the known galaxy! Equipped with a Series 21X Light Sword, it will chop through any opposition like butter! Get one of these babies, and no one will want to mess with you! It can all be yours for the low, low price of $30,000,000! You know the price is worth it, space explorers!

B6sfN4bCIAA3qty.jpg

B6sfGMfCQAAijSt.jpg

B6sfL1HCIAEpM9g.jpg

B6sfJJACMAEdHTx.jpg

B6sh2f1CQAA_hd6.jpg

B6siAQ0CAAEenHa.jpg

Someone had to get this shit started. Sorry for the subpar quality, Microsoft still hasn't implemented a snapshot feature, which is utterly ridiculous.

Here's my second entry (if that's allowed, he didn't lay down any rules except sci-fi.)

Notorious space outlaw, Chester "Venom" McCoy, age 27, recently robbed the Starboarder cruise ship. Him and his band of pirates, known as "The Red Snakes", took the ship by surprise and robbed it of all its gold before speeding off into the stars. Ruthless, cunning, yet extremely charismatic, this outlaw has outsmarted the police time-and-time again. Surprisingly, people are actually cheering him on as some kind of hero, likening him to a 23rd century Robin Hood. When will this menace be stopped? If you spot a man with a cybernetic visor, and two distinct scars each on his face and chest, please alert the local authorities.

B6xZvZCIMAA3tQ7.jpg

B6xZvaIIMAEasbh.jpg

B6xaNCHIUAAbqgE.jpg

B6xaPzMIQAA6L6s.jpg

B6xZxoeIIAI6e2a.jpg

For this CAS, I based it off the "western" side of sci-fi. Think less Star Wars, and more Cowboy Bebop.

Last edited:
It just seems like people aren't as eager to post in this thread anymore. Maybe it's because SCV is getting old? Well, in that case I hope SCVI will breathe new life into this section when it comes out with all of its improvements.

I get that, but I just get the impression that this thread isn't as active as it used to be in general.

Here's what I came up with towards the theme. Since Star Wars isn't really science fiction, this isn't a competitive entry, but:

Tusken Raider
View attachment 42735

OT, but I'm intrigued by what I've seen from the Abrams version so far.

very clever headbuild, looks the part at first glance, which is a good indication of a good RCAS...tinting the glasses as dark as possible would help, or you can use the round part of horns colored black behind the glasses to do the trick instead of using a pirate gun that hardly looks like a blaster whatever the patterns you use on the grip :)...
also, if even manageable in the editor, you could use the shaft of a supersized arrow ExEq at the end of the weapon to make it look more like a tusken raider's weapon.
What do you think ?

My favourite of the bunch so far...

Looks neat, I haven't kept up with DC lately, and I know the char More from Saint seiya (which ironically is one character Kurumada STILL hasn't used for anything despite being part of the greek war portfolio) but I've seen him in the injustice gameplay vids on youtube and yours looks great.

very clever headbuild, looks the part at first glance, which is a good indication of a good RCAS...tinting the glasses as dark as possible would help, or you can use the round part of horns colored black behind the glasses to do the trick instead of using a pirate gun that hardly looks like a blaster whatever the patterns you use on the grip :)...
also, if even manageable in the editor, you could use the shaft of a supersized arrow ExEq at the end of the weapon to make it look more like a tusken raider's weapon.
What do you think ?

My favourite of the bunch so far...

I'll probably try to do a little more with the head. The gun was supposed to be much longer, and on the back, but the positioning limits didn't really let that happen. Honestly, as simple as the CAS ended up being, I'm surprised that aren't a lot more out there on the web.....I couldn't really find any with an image search.

When's the deadline again? Ive got a dude in the works.

How about tomorrow, Jan 19? Long weekend here in the states to finish up anything in the works.

Looks like we aren't going to get any more entries, so now is as good of a time as any to start voting.

As much as I liked @brucege 's Martian captain, my vote goes to @FreeMeal 's weirdly appealing spider-camel warrior.

Back