MOVIES Thread

Mitalius

BoW To MeH
To start out with, let's talk about the upcoming films...assuming they are.

Ummm...

JURASSIC WORLD

BATMAN AND SUPERMAN

STAR WARS: EPISODE VII

ect ect.

:)

I just saw Thor 2 which totally kicked ass!! >:D Got to see it in the Imax in 3D!

The coolest thing in the movie was when the bad guy dark elves had implosion grenades that looked like little black holes! Halo 5 needs those!

Batman and Superman

HTTYD 2

Robocop

Fast and furious 7 but Paul Walker just died....

And others I forgot to list

I heard Star Wars got bought by...DISNEY!!!! Oh god, now I'll be looking at mickey mouse as Obi-Wan-Kenobi or something...

Hopefully I can go see it w/o another shoot out.

Whoa!! O_o! Are you referring to that shooting at the opening night for that Batman movie with Bane in it?? ><;; may they rest in peace, it was a great movie too...

I heard Star Wars got bought by...DISNEY!!!! Oh god, now I'll be looking at mickey mouse as Obi-Wan-Kenobi or something...

That literally was announced like 9 months ago... >_>;; And they said something like they might have Harrison Ford in the next 3 confirmed movies. If so that'd be awesome!! Han Solo actually aged with the story line then! (Of course they also need more Sith and more Jedi in the movie... they can't all just be dead!)

Whoa... you mean at the theater later like to see the after math? Or you mean you were actually like at the midnight release?? O_o!

If you were, god bless you that you were not hurt sir!
I was just there at the front door, I didn't see shit or was in the same room the shooter was. I was at the front. So I didn't see any action at all. I just left, & when't home. Thx tho, Ish n.n

disney-star-wars.jpg

So apparently George Lucas doesn't want anyone at all to see the original 1977 version of Star Wars at all, he only wants people to see the modern altered versions that have all of the changes he's made. The National Film Registry asked for a copy of the original to preserve for history's sake but he STILL refused to release a copy of it.

Fortunately there is a guy over in the Czech Republic and a bunch of other people online (who I guess wanna remain more anonymous) have joined up and are trying to recreate the original by "undoing" the changes George has made to them.

http://www.theatlantic.com/technolo...s-george-lucas-doesnt-want-you-to-see/379184/

And yeah, I necro'd a thread. I felt that this was better than starting a whole new thread about the same topic.

Guardians of the Galaxy! Loved it and I also saw Cantinflas, anyone else see it? Wasnt so bad xD

Back