My CAS gallery - comments, ratings and feedbacks are welcome

I agree that MK has some really cool characters but Soul Calibur V has much better graphics than Mortal Kombat though :P. That's why I recreated them in this game :O
Yeh..... They do have better graphic, but unfortionatly I am a player that cares more about the stories and the character other then the graphic. That's why until now I am still playing a lot of old awesome games ( including SC II, III four is good but I don't really like the story ) I am even still playing MK 1 haha. Anyways these are all awesome games though. Oh and I also like the DMC creations too.

Thank you guys for liking my Spiderman and Antman ;). I really appreciate your feedback and likes very much.

I will certainly post more superheroes recreations in the near future , but for now, I want to show you guys my recently made Kano and Sonya from the Mortal Kombat Series.

KANO (MK DECEPTION APPEARANCE)

I used the pure ring to create his glowing red eyes and the roman head gear to create his blue fan and a pistol gun on his feet.

What do you think of my recreation of him?

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_159.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_160.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_156.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_161.png

SONYA BLADE (BASED ON ULTIMATE MORTAL KOMBAT 3 SNES VERSION)

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_145.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_146.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_147.png

Thank you guys for liking my Spiderman and Antman ;). I really appreciate your feedback and likes very much.

I will certainly post more superheroes recreations in the near future , but for now, I want to show you guys my recently made Kano and Sonya from the Mortal Kombat Series.

KANO (MK DECEPTION APPEARANCE)

I used the pure ring to create his glowing red eyes and the roman head gear to create his blue fan and a pistol gun on his feet.

What do you think of my recreation of him?

SONYA BLADE (BASED ON ULTIMATE MORTAL KOMBAT 3 SNES VERSION)

These all looked awesome, I really hope we can not only make our own characters but also create our own story too, that will be awesome.

Hey guys,

I am back. I recently made a few more CAS, although I am starting to run out of slots for creating characters. Does any of you know how to overcome this issue aside from deleting my previously made CAS?. Do I have to create a new profile and redo all the leveling up again?.

Anyway, below are some shots of my recently made Raiden from the MK series. There are 2 versions of him one with the pattern on his garments and the other with no pattern at all. What do you think of my recreation of him?. Personally, I like version 2 more than version 1. How about you?

RAIDEN (MK DEADLY ALLIANCE APPEARANCE)

VERSION 1

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png

VERSION 2

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_261.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_262.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_263.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_266.png

Hey guys,

I am back. I recently made a few more CAS, although I am starting to run out of slots for creating characters. Does any of you know how to overcome this issue aside from deleting my previously made CAS?. Do I have to create a new profile and redo all the leveling up again?.

Anyway, below are some shots of my recently made Raiden from the MK series. There are 2 versions of him one with the pattern on his garments and the other with no pattern at all. What do you think of my recreation of him?. Personally, I like version 2 more than version 1. How about you?

RAIDEN (MK DEADLY ALLIANCE APPEARANCE)

VERSION 1

VERSION 2

Isn't that Raidan? Cool !! I wonder does he really shoots lighting balls or not?

Nice Spawn, plain and simple. But you should try to change his body, make him more "imponent", you don't seem to botter much with that, but sometines makes all the diference.
You MK female recreations could be sexy and have big boobs(boobs! boobs!boobs!boobs!) like the original ones.

Beeing a recreator, I still get unconfortable with the random stickers... that flame...thing.. in Raiden pants, or that...thing.. in his arms for example.

You use some stuff just to... use you know...

Kano for example.
I would use the acessories to make the eye(like you did), and the glowing red ligh in that "chest belt"
The stickers could be used to make the shirt look more like the original, using some zippers and big pocket stickers, and some small ones to make the pockets.
Stop wasting stuff and use it in a better way ;)

I saw some progress from your beggining..I hope to see more. Cheers.

Nice Spawn, plain and simple. But you should try to change his body, make him more "imponent", you don't seem to botter much with that, but sometines makes all the diference.
You MK female recreations could be sexy and have big boobs(boobs! boobs!boobs!boobs!) like the original ones.

Beeing a recreator, I still get unconfortable with the random stickers... that flame...thing.. in Raiden pants, or that...thing.. in his arms for example.

You use some stuff just to... use you know...

Kano for example.
I would use the acessories to make the eye(like you did), and the glowing red ligh in that "chest belt"
The stickers could be used to make the shirt look more like the original, using some zippers and big pocket stickers, and some small ones to make the pockets.
Stop wasting stuff and use it in a better way ;)

I saw some progress from your beggining..I hope to see more. Cheers.

For the female MK Ninjas, I think the chest sizes of the ladies were nearly at the highest, but yeah I suppose i could make them even bigger :P.

I will make my Spawn even more muscular and bigger as you have suggested.

Thank you for commenting :). Do you like the male MK ninjas though?

Kitana looks strange with that belt, you sure there's no other option?

Mileena needs work...
Why that quiver on her leg???
She doesn't have that hairpin either.

You need to invert the color in the arm clothing. Pink is black and black is pink(looking at the original) , you could use some stickers there to copy that "drawing" in the original. Change the boots(that are black and have some armor parts in the original) to one that don't need the stickers, then you'll have stickers enough to do this.

Instead of using that teeth sticker in her mask, just recreate the tiny black line in the upper part of it.

If there are any stickers left I think you should try to recreate the details on her chest clothing.
If there are any equipment left, try to recreate some details on her that could'n be done only with stickers o/

Hey guys,

I recently recreated a few more superheroes CAS. Below are some shots of the Flash and the Anti-flash from the DC series and Bullseye from the Marvel series. Their looks are kinda similar so I made them all in one go :P. Looking forward to your opinions

The Flash

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_134.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_246.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_244.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_243.png

ANTI-FLASH

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_247.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_250.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_251.png

BULLSEYE

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_253.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_254.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_256.png

Awesome =)

I love you Bullseye =) (looks more like Confuseye asheuiahea but ok)

I'm preety sure Flash's gloves are red too though, with a small lightning on the top
If you have any sticker left you could paint the rest of the glove red and let a tiny yellow line on the top =)

I wanna see you recreating this :
Flash-Injustice-PS3-Xbox-Flambagem.jpeg

But for the helmet I think you'll need that gladiator DLC pack.

Wasn't "Anti-Flash" called Dr.Zoom or something like that? And if I remember well the circle on the lightning logo was black in his case :)
Wasn't "Anti-Flash" called Dr.Zoom or something like that? And if I remember well the circle on the lightning logo was black in his case :)

Yeah you are right the circle on his chest should be black. My bad XD. I don't read a lot of comic books to be honest. Normally I just print some random pics from google and tried to recreate it :P

Awesome =)

I love you Bullseye =) (looks more like Confuseye asheuiahea but ok)

I'm preety sure Flash's gloves are red too though, with a small lightning on the top
If you have any sticker left you could paint the rest of the glove red and let a tiny yellow line on the top =)

I wanna see you recreating this :
Flash-Injustice-PS3-Xbox-Flambagem.jpeg

But for the helmet I think you'll need that gladiator DLC pack.

Bullseye original design is very simple. Not much I can do about his appearance XD.

I will give it a try when I am a bit free. The yellow outlines on his suit will be tricky to replicate though. Is this version based on the upcoming Injustice game by Netherealm studio?. You are welcome to post your recreation of him here if you want :)

Yeah you are right the circle on his chest should be black. My bad XD. I don't read a lot of comic books to be honest. Normally I just print some random pics from google and tried to recreate it :P

I don't read comics either I just remembered because I was playing for a year to DC universe LOL

Bullseye original design is very simple. Not much I can do about his appearance XD.

I will give it a try when I am a bit free. The yellow outlines on his suit will be tricky to replicate though. Is this version based on the upcoming Injustice game by Netherealm studio?. You are welcome to post your recreation of him here if you want :)

It's been a loooong time since I made anything on CaS
I also have to buy the gladiator pack for the helmet. I'll see what I can do when I get home tonight.
Don't expect much XD I'm kinda rusty.

Back