My CAS gallery - comments, ratings and feedbacks are welcome

I think the swirl pattern is a good solution for Bullseye....he looks real nice.......but.... I can't shake the feeling that he is the final human evolution of pollywhirl from Pokemon. :)

I think the swirl pattern is a good solution for Bullseye....he looks real nice.......but.... I can't shake the feeling that he is the final human evolution of pollywhirl from Pokemon. :)

Ahaha I couldn't agree more with you. He does look like a human version of pollywhirl. Actually, he doesn't have the swirl pattern in his stomach but I added it just to add more characteristic to him

I did my best.
Here's my Flash
1, 2 and 3
I had to go with that acessories to make his chest symbol cuz that chest piece does not accept stickers =(
I'll do one more Injustice design tonight and update my CaS thread(Bought some DLC stuff I wanna test)

I did my best.
Here's my Flash
1, 2 and 3
I had to go with that acessories to make his chest symbol cuz that chest piece does not accept stickers =(
I'll do one more Injustice design tonight and update my CaS thread(Bought some DLC stuff I wanna test)

It looks great tbh. Sorry I have been really busy with uni stuff so I haven't been able to try to recreate him. But when I get to it, I'll post it here :)

Hey guys.

I am back. A while ago I recreated a few more characters but haven't posted them just yet. Below are shots of my recreations of Red Goblin and Spiderwoman from the spiderman universe.

Spiderwoman

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_231.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_230.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_232.png

Red Goblin

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_111.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_105.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_108.png

What do you think of them ?

"Red Goblin"

I think it's Hobgoblin, right?
Couln't find anything about a "red goblin"
He looks very strange O.o

Your Spiderwoman, on other hand, looks amazing. Good job =)

"Red Goblin"

I think it's Hobgoblin, right?
Couln't find anything about a "red goblin"
He looks very strange O.o

Your Spiderwoman, on other hand, looks amazing. Good job =)

Yeah it's hobgoblin XD. He is a little different from the actual Hobgoblin indeed actually. I found this image of him on the internet and try to recreate it. The inside shirt was black in that image and recently I searched another pic of him and turned out it was supposed to be blue XD.

Hey I'm new here so what do you guys like do here. I just want to know.
I know you're new, but that's pretty obvious. Just take a look around. You'll see threads where people post their CaS/custom characters and talk about them. You can, too, if you want. Just keep it respectful and on-topic.

I think these threads are more what you're looking for:
http://8wayrun.com/threads/rules-of-create-a-soul.15811/
http://8wayrun.com/threads/the-intro-vent-lounge.17012/

Also, for starters, look at the date of the post above yours. This thread happened more than ten months ago. It's old news. You necro'd this thread for an off-topic post that belongs in one of the stickies. I'm not trying to be an ass, but that's really bad form and you don't want to do that again.

Whoa, where'd that come from?

You necro'd this thread for an off-topic post that belongs in one of the stickies.
Damn. Teh judge has spoken.

People don't just post on random forums and go hey guys what u talkin bout huh i jus wan kno. Ppl who are interested in the forum's subject will look around a bit and then comment on something relevant. Since he didn't, that means he ain't interested. If he ain't interested and yet still posts, he's lookin' for a fight. And I like fights.

In short: utter lack of interest + complete irrelevance + thinly-veiled contempt = troll. The solution: preemptive strike!!! Of course he could be a kid hijacking an elder sibling's computer, a grad student conducting some weird-ass sociology experiment, or the NSA. But proly not.

PS: I do hope you make a return soon, Pas. Always good see members of the old guard around.
PPS:

Last edited:
Below are pics of my recreation of Noctis from the final fantasy versus XIII. I used one of the horns to create the pointy end at the back of his hair (3rd pic) and another form of the horns (can't remember which one from the top of my head) to create the sides of his front hair (1st pic).

View attachment 28338
View attachment 28339
View attachment 28340
View attachment 28341

very good job on Rain and pretty awesome Noctis! :) He is my favorite Final Fantasy Character!

Back