My first CaS Thread...

SibyllaAurea

[08] Mercenary
Hey guys!
After several atempts to upload my CaS files i still getting an "error" msg :'( and cannot upload my CaS.
Can someone give me a hand here?
I will edit this thread later and use it to post all my CaS here :'D
The thing i tryed is to "resize" the img to make it less "heavy" but did not work :(
Thnx in advance, and forgive my poor english.

Welcome, @SibyllaAurea! I'm sorry to hear that the CaS files aren't working for you. From my experiences, PNGs, JPEGS, and BMPs should all work without any discernible size limit (iow I've seen some fucking huge, high-res images on the forums). How are you trying to post your images? What file format are you using? Copy/paste doesn't seem to be supported here. My process is described below:

First, I find the "Write your reply..." box under the last post in each thread. Then, I click the "Upload a File" button between the "Post Reply" and "More Options" buttons located along the bottom. Finally, I click the "Full Image" button next to the thumbnail of my uploaded image and under the file name and "Insert." I only upload PNGs since that's the default format for PS3 screen captures, but I've never had any problems with them. You can view my work in the "mini-gallery" link in my sig.

If this doesn't work for you, I suggest using a different computer or using an external image uploading site. Best of luck.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

Lovely creations. I especially like Pattycake's nifty helmet and Natsu's kimono. You should proly put more frontal poses so we can see each creation in its entirety. It'll also help to crop those pictures. There's just a lil bit too much of sky and sunshine in them lol. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Pyrrha 3P(Sophitia Style)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_54.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_53.png
My first OCaS "Freya" she is an ex-Demon, now in the forces of heaven :)
1P
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png

a recreation of "inferno" Cervantes

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_16.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_15.png

And lastly (for now) Cervantes 3P
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_44.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_42.png

well that all for 2day :) i hope you all enjoy this CaS .... i'll be uploading more CaS later (amy-taki and other Originals and 3P)

Back